LTO - Intervention.in

IT.com

ryanmlanane

Limited Time Offer :

INTERVENTION.IN - $649

Comparable Sales :

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru Wrds Len Num Hyp Link Source
InterventionServices org $2,088 May 11 AfternicDLS 2 20 N N InterventionServices.org  DNJournal
TeenIntervention com $3,045 Apr 11 AfternicDLS 2 16 N N TeenIntervention.com  DNJournal
StrategicIntervention com $2,888  Dec 10 Sedo 2 21 N N StrategicIntervention.com Sedo
StrategicIntervention com $2,888 Apr 10 Sedo 2 21 N N StrategicIntervention.com  DNJournal
InterventionTraining com $2,088 May 09 AfternicDLS 2 20 N N InterventionTraining.com  DNJournal
Interventions net $4,000 Apr 07 Afternic/BuyDomains 1 13 N N Interventions.net  DNJournal

This offer is only valid for a Limited Time ...

Limited Time Offer :

INTERVENTION.IN - $649

Comparable Sales :

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru Wrds Len Num Hyp Link Source
InterventionServices org $2,088 May 11 AfternicDLS 2 20 N N InterventionServices.org  DNJournal
TeenIntervention com $3,045 Apr 11 AfternicDLS 2 16 N N TeenIntervention.com  DNJournal
StrategicIntervention com $2,888  Dec 10 Sedo 2 21 N N StrategicIntervention.com Sedo
StrategicIntervention com $2,888 Apr 10 Sedo 2 21 N N StrategicIntervention.com  DNJournal
InterventionTraining com $2,088 May 09 AfternicDLS 2 20 N N InterventionTraining.com  DNJournal
Interventions net $4,000 Apr 07 Afternic/BuyDomains 1 13 N N Interventions.net  DNJournal

This offer is only valid for a Limited Time ...

Well i guess you are from States.

Here is a traffic check for "Intervention" ("as entered" under Google Traffic estimator)

Location - Global - CPC($1.76) x EDT (236.68) = EDC ($420.11)

Location - US - CPC($1.78) x EDT (241) = EDC ($424.11)

There is no traffic data for "Intervention" in India, from Google.

As you can see more than 95% of the clicks are coming from US. If you check some of the domains you have cited for sale, you can see some of them are developed websites and are used by groups/companies to intervene for addiction and related problems.

This word has a big value in US and not in India. Although we speak and use the same English terms some terms have not developed into the same meaning as we except.

Just for example "Naukri" in India means job. Naukri.in would be much much valuable than Naukri.us or .eu.

Good Day.

I agree, and I am not naive enough to think just because the word works in English it will work in India.

Whether that is UK or US english ..

However, I do think that if a company was to start a web site on interventions, even if it was just an informational web site. It would not only be massively profitable but it would be hugely beneficial to the Indian States.

There is a reason american CPC is high - it is a field that can be making money. It is a field in high demand. I need to do some more research, but I am assuming India is like every other country and has some sort of problem. The 2,000 searches a month in India for intervention tell me it is less severe than the one in the states or different slang is being used.

Either way Intervention.In is a name that can be built up, and a lot of money can be made off of it. Offer Good services that are most likely needed by someone. Or noone would be searching the term.

It's an awesome domain, there will be a time when Intervention show comes to India or something like that, I would imagine pretty soon.

Meanwhile I have a suggestion I think is perfect for this name a simple plan, Begin to think why intervention is needed? because people get f****d up for several reasons, don't go into why and all just find relevant information which helps people in this kind of situation where intervention is needed. Put some ads may be it covers the registration fee who knows, build good will do good and finally if offer comes sell it or do what I did DROP it if you don't see value. But don't put your brain into it move on to the next thing keep going or start your own show or something if you want.

This not a lesson, a serious advise if you don't agree or have a better plan put it out I will be thankful.

Ryan I am sure you know all this, as this is a discussion forum and many people read others opinions while they brainstorm, I thought of saying it all.

Also Internet is global that is why it is there so why regional barriers? why US or any other countries data doesn't apply to intervention.in? why can't it be used by some USA company? so many more questions can be addressed and answered. If you have the right plan you can do the world's best site on "th15d0ntmak353n53.com" these are basics to be understood not discussed.

I have done many experiments on cctld performance on search engines in all of the worlds major markets from several reports as well as on my own. I concluded if your website have substance then cctld is not an issue and also as I expected there are many shining star cctld domains that are being used as hacks and put to fine use. So the argument of comparing regional data in deciding domains value is almost in all cases BS! being not knowledgeable is one thing but when I see people arguing for wrong causes it irks me. I don't talk much I am here since 2007 and this post is post #27, when I see this kind of arguments where a cctld domains can possibly hit rock bottom because of people giving wrong vibes to prospective buyers. This is not healthy and cannot be appreciated. After saying all that I know the price difference and its range between a tld and cctld. If you have any doubts on what I said spend some money and time, do your own research.

This post is not targeted towards s51888 above, he might have just got started or never thought the way like I did in any case to me NUMBERS and REAL WORLD USER DATA speaks all the rest no go. This post is more towards everybody who intentionally or unintentionally get in a sales thread and may change the FATE of a possible SALE to the negative side, we all should be more sensible than that.

Also I am reading more mixed threads in sales forums where people talk first but don't offer why? I am not sure! thanks ;)

You said it right NameTrader... I too agree.. you never speaks much.. but when you speaks the wisdom flows out... s51888 might not have thought in that angle as you thought... If you check the stats and the numbers then i too go with him...

Often there is a great element of luck too that goes in the Sales process... I have seen some great domain names just getting sold out of very mere amount... I wish I had the money with me then to buy it..

As there is no hard and fast rule to apprise the same, its a lot of speculation that determines the fate and the value of the domain... Any way best wishes with the Intervention.in domain name.. I too hope that the right person buy it from you providing the best price...

Nametrader you are right.
as i wrote in another post, because of the .in some domains would work perfect as "localized" domains like Intervention.in/City
There are some .in domains ranking high in germany with an german keyword.
So we should stop thinking about to use the .in domains only in india.
If it works in germany, why should it not work in other countries?

Nametrader you are right.
as i wrote in another post, because of the .in some domains would work perfect as "localized" domains like Intervention.in/City
There are some .in domains ranking high in germany with an german keyword.
So we should stop thinking about to use the .in domains only in india.
If it works in germany, why should it not work in other countries?

Indeed. Germany seems to be the main country that is getting the use of .in because they are open minded and not follow the flock of sheep blindly doing what other people tell them.

I will probably put up some test sites.

I think trying the :

intervention.in/Chicago
intervention.in/LA
intervention.in/NewYork

So on .. Will be a good starting put. I just need a clone of me to do all this developing <sigh>

I also think, personally, the comments in sales threads should not be in there. Maybe a "nice name - I would buy it if I could afford it" etc. But this stuff really belongs in the domain appraisal section rather than the sales section.

It is my (not so humble I guess) opinion ..

That aside, the idea behind intervention is a useful practice that could save lives in India as well .. So really, this is not a domain that does not lack value anywhere in my eyes.

Indeed. Germany seems to be the main country that is getting the use of .in because they are open minded and not follow the flock of sheep blindly doing what other people tell them.

I will probably put up some test sites.

I think trying the :

intervention.in/Chicago
intervention.in/LA
intervention.in/NewYork

So on .. Will be a good starting put. I just need a clone of me to do all this developing <sigh>

I also think, personally, the comments in sales threads should not be in there. Maybe a "nice name - I would buy it if I could afford it" etc. But this stuff really belongs in the domain appraisal section rather than the sales section.

It is my (not so humble I guess) opinion ..

That aside, the idea behind intervention is a useful practice that could save lives in India as well .. So really, this is not a domain that does not lack value anywhere in my eyes.

Good luck to you.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom