blissful.in (also have the .co.in)
mbaguide.in
digitalmusic.co.in
hostserver.co.in
mobilephoneshop.co.in
gppgle.in (mistype of google.in)

Any of these catch your fancy?

Please appraise, or comment.

P.S. PM if you are interested in any of these, i have 100+ other .IN domains in my inventory as well

guess more readers than contributors here, anyway here are a few more recent .co.in and .in regs

jobboard.co.in

datacentre.co.in

shoppingnetwork.in

loanquotes.in

Any comments / appraisals greatly appreciated (but dont forget about LoveStories.in) .... thanks in advance!

Most of them are worth Registration Price.
Some of them may be worth high $XX.
and couple of them low $XXX.
Again it depends on the current traffic.

Currently resellers are not interested in 2 word or 3 Word .in/.co.in domains.

Suggest look into the search volume of the keywords in
Yahoo (Overture) India
Search window

Thanks for the feedback.

As with .com and other gTLDs and ccTLDs, 2-3 word domains coming of value after the 1 word domains seems to be the prevailing trend.

Many 1 word .in domains have been mined already, hence loading up on 2-3 word domains which will hopefully catch up in value in the not too distant future.

There are definitely many .in sellers, but the number of .in buyers still seems to be small and disproportionate with the relative size of the Indian internet market...currently 30-60M users depending on which estimates you look at but definitely #5 largest in the world ahead of UK, Germany and many other European countries.

Hence always wonder at the back of my mind if these 2-3 word .in domains will see liquidity in the mid term of 2-3 years or if it will take longer, say 5-7 years, to finally take shape?

All that said and done i should have be more careful in picking .in domains, and to be honest, never knew that a keyword selector tool for India existed ... always relied on global data from Wordtracker.... so thanks for sending this through - any idea if the keyword selector data is current?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom