IndiaTube.com Just Sold

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
for $10,000 at the GeoDomain auction today.

Some pretty heated bidding on this one, which so far has been rare at this auction.

A good sign for India related domains.

Should be interesting to watch this one. I'd love to see more interviews with the organic farmers, as well as with the spiritualists and healers of India.

Great to "see" you Jamie!

I do hope that this one is developed, and it would make sense to differentiate it like you suggest, rather than just a clone of other popular tube sites.

Thanks Jeff for the update. Is there a link to the auction? This is good news for .in domain holders.

Hi Jeff. Good to see you too. Glad this forum exists. I'm planning on visiting India (maybe living there) at some point. I really have a lot of optimism about this country and it's productive use of technology for the betterment of the whole planet. Can't wait to see some more cool .in & .co.in devs.

Take care man..

Thanks Jeff for the update. Is there a link to the auction? This is good news for .in domain holders.

You can see it here:
GeoDomain Expo 2009

If you click the domain name, you can see a bit of the auction history - there were 18 bids.

I'm pretty sure the underbidder is a member here. I have no idea who the winner is.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom