Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & Expo

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
Some of the biggest names in the geodomain world have joined forces to launch a new non-profit trade association at GeoPublishers.com. Fred Mercaldo, the Castello Brothers, Gordon Borrell & the owners of NewOrleans.com are among those leading the group & a new Expo that will debut next fall in Chicago. The new association is open to owners of all geodomains, regardless of extension. You can get all of the details here:
Huge Development in the GeoDomain World - Some of the Sector's Biggest Names Have Joined Forces to Launch a New Association & Expo at GeoPublishers.com

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

Seems like the transfer of a boys club from Associated Cities.

I don't see the infighting situation improving. What are the perceived benefits for the "small" guys?

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

That exactly I wanted to say, You took word from my mouth,wot.I have a lot of Geo some of which USA states.But I don't see how I can promote mine in club of big guys.well money talks money wals rest is all bullsh*t :)

The US is very inward looking. When they say "geo domains", they mean USA (as opposed to the rest of the world).

whois

Back