Haemoglob.in vs ServerSoftware.in Who wins?

IT.com

jacksong

Which is better.. Haemoglob.in or ServerSoftware.in ?

Haemoglob.in
Haemoglobin found on the red blood cells is the reason of human existence and any disorder in the Haemoglobin count is a threat to human life. If you look at the industry trend and previous sales data then Haemoglob.in is good. Domain name industry and domainers loves such kind of domain names... Even though the exact search volume is really high 27,100 on global level Personally i do not know why the domianers and DN industry go behind such kind of Domain Names..
And I cannot personally view the value in this domain name as its not a service or product.

ServerSoftware.in
Being a Software professonal myself I think that ServerSoftware.in is really good as its there are hardware and networking companies who are in Server Software business. They also charge very high. Our company recently purchased a Server software that in turn led me to buy this domain name. Thanks to them to realising the potential in server software. It is also having Good search volume, high competition and high CPC above 100 INR.

So my vote goes to ServerSoftware.in

In your openion which is better in your ?
How much does they fetch ? Any guess ?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom