GoldInvestments.in

IT.com

agrawal

Country flag
India being the largest consumer of gold in the world, I was wondering what would the domain be worth.

Please appraise.

The only negative I can think of is that the singular could be a possible competitor (goldinvestment.in) as well as some others like investingold.in, buygold.in etc...

Overall a decent name that a business can be developed around.

I think BuyGold.in was on inforum for $500 which has fewer variations and maybe a little more memorable...so based on that, current market value would be low to mid $xxx

Did you hand reg it in November?

Yes. I was looking around for some "gold" domain and I found it available. I hope I sell it someday at a higher price. People dealing in gold are usually quite rich to afford an expensive domain.

low to high $xx.

Sorry, but i dont think this name is good enough in this emerging market to sell for a decent price at the moment.

I think there is some misunderstanding. I own BuyGold.in and I would not be sold for anything less than high xxxx $ .

I had rejected a 750 $ offer a few years back.

I think I will still wait till a four digit figure. I hope I get it.
Why will you wait? because you think the value is rising and once the market "catches up" it will sell for its real value? Tbh i doubt that will pan out. But the good news for you is that estibot values this name at $560 so even estibot sees some speculative value in this name.

.in is not .com, so holding out on an OK name because of hope wont serve you well.

Not trying to criticize your choice, just helping you not waste money on renewal fees(which i have done)

Why will you wait? because you think the value is rising and once the market "catches up" it will sell for its real value? Tbh i doubt that will pan out. But the good news for you is that estibot values this name at $560 so even estibot sees some speculative value in this name.

.in is not .com, so holding out on an OK name because of hope wont serve you well.

Not trying to criticize your choice, just helping you not waste money on renewal fees(which i have done)

I completely agree with you. ill try to find a buyer and sell it off asap... :)

Thanks

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom