Do you get bullied?

IT.com

sanju123

Some people have the habit of bullying people around them even at workplace. Have ever come across any person of this kind and will you get manipulated by such a person?

Bullies normally stay far away from me as they know that I will make them look like a fool if they try. I normally will also stick up for people who get bullied a lot.

I used to be bullied, but I turned nasty and snapped out on them. Now they never bother me anymore. That felt pretty good when I did, though I almost lost my job for screaming in the workplace. :\

I used to be bullied, but I turned nasty and snapped out on them. Now they never bother me anymore. That felt pretty good when I did, though I almost lost my job for screaming in the workplace. :\

Good for you Karma! As for me, when I was perhaps around 6 years old, I got bullied in the school playground. :eek:

I normally will also stick up for people who get bullied a lot.

jamesb, shame we didn't attend the same school, eh? ;)

I'm older and wiser now, and won't tolerate bullying.

Some people have the habit of bullying people around them even at workplace. Have ever come across any person of this kind and will you get manipulated by such a person?
I am sure that everyone has a lot of opportunities to meet such type of persons during the life. And I am absolutely sure that the best behaviour with these people is to clear things up and to show them that you are not a dweeb.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom