ccTLDDomains

IT.com

russellg

Hi Guys,

I've had this domain with me for quiet some time now...Really dunno what to do with it...Planning to develop it...may be a site for selling ccTLD Domains...or a registrar...or a blog...any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Russell

I guessed as much :)

You could run a microblog like my 24365 dot co that uses the free status.net script. But of course, unless you keep a close watch on it, it can become a spam nightmare.

A WordPress blog would be a safe bet where you could describe the various ccTLDs and have affiliate links to 3 top (and popular) registrars for each ccTLD. For example, you could have Mitsu, Bigrock and Name.com for .IN.

You could start with describing the most popular ccTLDs like CA, CC, CO, CO.UK, COM.AU, DE, FM, IN, ME, TV, WS that also have global attraction.

Best wishes,
Sri.

I guessed as much :)

You could run a microblog like my 24365 dot co that uses the free status.net script. But of course, unless you keep a close watch on it, it can become a spam nightmare.

A WordPress blog would be a safe bet where you could describe the various ccTLDs and have affiliate links to 3 top (and popular) registrars for each ccTLD. For example, you could have Mitsu, Bigrock and Name.com for .IN.

You could start with describing the most popular ccTLDs like CA, CC, CO, CO.UK, COM.AU, DE, FM, IN, ME, TV, WS that also have global attraction.

Best wishes,
Sri.

Thanks Sri...will try it :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom