buydomainname.in domainnamesearch.in

IT.com
Again, these are good names to develop but I don't think resellers will pay much of a premium for them.

I will use buydomainname.in to sell domains :) - on internet I saw that most times people are searching with "buy domain name" and "search domain name"

Again, these are good names to develop but I don't think resellers will pay much of a premium for them.

Agree with Jeff, These are names that resellers will not have pay much as they are better off taking alternative names. If you develop it and get decent traffic thats a different story then.

Guys,

I was looking google keyword generator and found some key points - "buy domain name" CPC is very high. Did any of you saw that - If not than please share your views after getting this information - how much you value are u able to see in these domain right now

Thanks - Anuj

The CPC is just one of many factors to take into account when valuing a domain.

As Ace pointed out, the big problem with these domains is that it is possible to find domains similar to them that have not yet been registered, which means people will generally buy those rather than pay a premium for these domains.

Reg fee right for each now. For the niche(domain names), they are a bit long. As developed names, there is potential(as said earlier in this thread).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom