2 of my .co.in got accepted into Bido!

IT.com

dnnames

Hello guys,

I just got accepted into bido for 2 of my .co.in domains. I was just wondering whether any .co.in or .in have been sold at bido in the past. I couldn't find the past sales list.

The two names are pretty good names which I have held since landrush period :)

I will let you all know.

I wonder whether it is OK to post the domains. If not I will edit it out. The domains are pradesh.co.in and photograph.co.in.

The two prior sales look promising. I hope that my domains can match/better those previous results. Thanks for the link Ceres.

I'll keep you all informed!

Thanks for info dnnames. Of the two, my personal preference is photograph.co.in as it has a more obvious commercial use. Best of luck with the Bido auctions!

Congrats - that's excellent! Do you know when they'll be auctioned?

The domains took a while to get transferred to moniker, however that is now done and the domains are set to go!

I have put through photograph.co.in first because of all your opinions - Thanks.

The auction will be held on the 29th of July 1:10 EDT

Here's the link
Bido.com - Bid on Bido

Lets see how it goes!

I wonder whether it is OK to post the domains. If not I will edit it out. The domains are pradesh.co.in and photograph.co.in.

The two prior sales look promising. I hope that my domains can match/better those previous results. Thanks for the link Ceres.

I'll keep you all informed!

Great names. I expect photograph will do very well.

Best of luck

The domains took a while to get transferred to moniker, however that is now done and the domains are set to go!

I have put through photograph.co.in first because of all your opinions - Thanks.

The auction will be held on the 29th of July 1:10 EDT

Here's the link
Bido.com - Bid on Bido

Lets see how it goes!

WOW - no reserve. Can you bid on it yourself if you don't get the price you are looking for?

Thanks for all the support.

Interestingly, on the 22nd of July, which is 1 week before photograph.co.in, lender.co.in is up for auction. Hopefully both of these domains bring good sales and more interest in .co.in/.in because I think it is an excellent extension.

Can't wait!

whois

Back