desichef.in - Could you please help appraise?

IT.com

maurya

Country flag
Hi,

I'm new to domain investing.
Please help me understand the value of the domain desichef/in

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the community!

That would be a decent domain to develop, but I don't think that there's much value in just the domain itself because there are many alternative domains that are just as good.

Thanks Jeff. So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this domain would be more valuable if it has a functional website which provides quality and competitive content, right? Also, how does one arrive at a numerical price for one's domain? Is it just a rough estimate or are there any calculations involved? Thanks

Thanks Jeff. So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this domain would be more valuable if it has a functional website which provides quality and competitive content, right?

Yes. But I wouldn't specifically develop that unless you had some interest in it.

Also, how does one arrive at a numerical price for one's domain? Is it just a rough estimate or are there any calculations involved? Thanks

It's mostly experience based on past sales. You can get a good idea of what is selling in this thread:

https://www.inforum.in/threads/complete-list-of-indian-domain-name-sales.2/

(I'd work backward in the thread, starting at the end)

whois

Back