Zeitgeist 2009 India: Google Queries

IT.com

Ceres

In 2009, what have people in India been searching for on Google? Google Zeitgeist 2009 India reveals all:

Apparently "How to kiss" is more popular than "How to study" ;)

Google does well on the Top 10 Most Popular List: no. 1 is Gmail, no. 2 is YouTube, no. 4 is Orkut and no. 7 is Google.

Top 10 queries on the Fastest Rising List include "Budget 2009" and "Kambakht Ishq movie" - it's not surprising that Michael Jackson and Satyam are also on this list.

BTW, you can compare these results to Zeitgeist 2008 India

So what have your been searching for in 2009? Indian domains? :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. This is really an interesting list.
How to hack is listed as nr. 2. Seems also very popular.
I have basically searched for business related terms and free domain names in 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet under 10 %. However, I don´t recommend to register a domain name with this search term. You will be busy to protect and restore your site after you have been hacked.

I bet under 10 %. However, I don´t recommend to register a domain name with this search term. You will be busy to protect and restore your site after you have been hacked.

I was thinking it was a low percentage too. I'm not interested in such domain names. In any event, you're probably right about needing to work hard to protect such sites from hackers!! ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom