Ysr r.i.p..

IT.com
lol!.. dont say such bad words like r.i.p!
though i dont live in andhra and dont know about their politics.. what i believe is that andhra is probably the only state where there are plenty of opportunity for women and children be it in any field and they are allowed their freedom too. you see sania mirza, saina nehwal all coming up from andhra.. and the govt there is very keen on helping and educating and providing opportunities for women and children..
so i just wished the CM be same! but fate might not have heard my words..
regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
though i dont live in andhra and dont know about their politics.. what i believe is that andhra is probably the only state where there are plenty of opportunity for women and children be it in any field and they are allowed their freedom too. you see sania mirza, saina nehwal all coming up from andhra.. and the govt there is very keen on helping and educating and providing opportunities for women and children..
so i just wished the CM be same! but fate might not have heard my words..
regards,
Abhishek
i totally agree ^_^ . Nice administration and its a big tragedy actually.

how will Rosiah carry on ( at least till some else is found) it remains to be seen.
YSR: A man of the masses

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom