Your Worst Movie?

Ceres

What's the worst movie you've seen and why?

I'll start:

The Good Girl (starring Jennifer Aniston): I found this film boring and depressing! It didn't have much of a plot to it.

RaghavK

Idiocracy..you have to see is to believe it..the dumbest movie of all time..dumb and dumber is still intelligent..

Ceres

Idiocracy..you have to see is to believe it..the dumbest movie of all time..dumb and dumber is still intelligent..

I haven't seen Idiocracy, but hey from what you say RaghavK it's just as well. :p

As for Dumb and Dumber, I don't like the Jim Carrey type of humour. I'll take good old British humour any time.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan .ORG ranks the worst when it comes to SEO performance Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The best and the worst sale of the past week - 8th to 14th October,2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan The best and the worst sale of the past week - 1st to 7th October,2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
W The worst lll.in is that type! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 10 Worst Top Level Domains New GTLDs 0
CyberKing Perhaps the WORST DRP decision IMO and a horrible precedent? Legal Issues and Dispute 4
I Net4India Worst Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
A Even the best domainers have "worst" domains! Non-Indian Domains 8
P Singapore bureaucracy best in Asia, India worst - survey The Lounge 3
Ceres Your Worst Domain? Non-Indian Domains 0
L Your Worst Job Ever! The Lounge 19
Prashant Sharan .movie makes a place in the Oscar winner movies' domain registrations New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan 2nd September Market Update: $325k in Sales - Movie.ai sold for $14,454 Non-Indian Domains 0
Aubits SuiDhaaga.co.in (New Bollywood Movie - Promoting their website) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ .blog offers free sub-domains on 26 new websites (art.blog, movie.blog, music.blog, photo.blog, poet New GTLDs 0
domainking131 GodsOfEgypt.MOVIE Is The 1st New Domain In A Super Bowl Ad New GTLDs 0
tithidomaintrade download.zone , internet.zone , fly.zone , movie.zone , speed.zone , dating.zone - make offer Non-India Related Domains 0
tithidomaintrade download.zone , internet.zone , fly.zone , movie.zone , speed.zone , dating.zone Domain Appraisals 21
domainking131 Domain Sales: Movie.io sold for $6,500 on Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Donuts wins .Movie New GTLDs 0
ish88an .Com Domain Name for Movie Info and Reviews for SALE Non-India Related Domains 0
ish88an A good .com Domain for Movie at low cost For Sale 0
1 Upcoming movie .com domains for cheap For Sale 0
Kokoro a movie domain For Sale 1
ebiz4india 3D Movie For Sale 0
R what was the first cinema movie you have watched..? The Lounge 8
Ceres Mumbai Movie - Too Soon? The Lounge 3
M last movie you have watched The Lounge 10
Shamsiownz Your favourite English Movie? The Lounge 4