Your Worst Job Ever!

IT.com

lkbkr103

What was your worst job ever? Mine would have to be when I worked selling newspaper subscriptions outside of stores. I have never been ignored so much in my entire life.

A great question. My worst job lasted just a few hours long. The person I was working for was extremely rude and had no manners. So self-respect dictated that I walk away and look elsewhere! :eek: Luckily it was just a temp job.

It was when I worked in college as lecturer, the head of the institute was to harsh and rude most of the times. He always used to remain crossed.

Don't ever work for Morgan Stanley, they have some of the worst management staff on the planet.

A great question. My worst job lasted just a few hours long. The person I was working for was extremely rude and had no manners. So self-respect dictated that I walk away and look elsewhere! :eek: Luckily it was just a temp job.

Wow, at least you got out of there quick.

When I was a student I worked with my cousins at a turkey plucking factory, it was near christmas time, and I would never do it again!!!

When I was a student I worked with my cousins at a turkey plucking factory, it was near christmas time, and I would never do it again!!!

Hi there Bubble,

I hear you, I worked in a carrot factory for a few days. It wasn't my worst job, but it was probably one of my most boring jobs!

That's one reason why domaining is so great - it beats pretty much any job out there!

That's one reason why domaining is so great - it beats pretty much any job out there!

This is the same reason why I?m going to do it on a regular basis now. Right now I have two sites and I will be working on two more when my sites have their ranks.

I tried to sell newspaper ads, and I was terrible at it! I just don't have the personality to try and force someone to buy something that thye don't want. I was working off of commissions, so it didn't take me long to quit!

I tried to sell newspaper ads, and I was terrible at it! I just don't have the personality to try and force someone to buy something that thye don't want. I was working off of commissions, so it didn't take me long to quit!

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I would be lousy at selling ads too :). You are right, you need to have a certain personality to be a good salesperson.

Mine was working for a man that thought it was OK to hit me and to try things on with me and then get away with it.

I did try to sue him but he got away with it, the proceedings went on for 2 years it was a terrible time, I found out he got very ill a few years after so maybe that was his comeuppance.

I tried to sell real estate and credit cards before but both of them didn?t work out. I guess that I will have to focus on earning online wherein I could earn lot of money for my honey.

I've had jobs that have been pleasant in most aspects, and they all have at least one unpleasant facet, but the worst job I've had is ghostwriting for a bad children's book writer. She paid on time but not enough for the time spent on her projects, and her writing skills were practically nil, so it was a hellish job for me in many respects.

I had a little experience of working in Macdonalds. And I am absolutely sure that it is the worst job ever. I was frustrated and tired absolutely after the working day and I had the feeling that all this bedlam will never finished.

i never had a worst job but there are jobs that i do not really enjoy and love. i am a nurse but honestly, i don't enjoy what i am doing. i have also tried teaching english to korean students and i enjoyed it more than being a nurse.

I think that every job that you dislike automatically becomes the worst jobs ever! People must do only works that they can do without stress or otherwise they can do much harm to the work and to themselves.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom