Your Success Role Model

Britney

When it comes to online business and personal success, who is your role model? For me it has to be Marie Forleo. I love what she has done with her life and her blog is just inspirational. I also love Lisa Nichols because she is a perfect example of how anyone can start from scratch and make it big in life as long as they have determination.

marsh

I have no specific role model in this field but overall, I am always inspired by success stories. You can do anything you put your mind to and all that matters is remaining steadfast and being aware of your surroundings. Success is sweet after you have toiled.

Britney

I hear you, Marsh. I have always believed in that saying that goes : Love what you do, and you will never work a day in your life. That has proven to be so true in my life. I am enjoying what I do so much that it has stopped feeling like work. I wish everyone else was so lucky!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: On finding success in domain investing with Doron Vermaat, Joshua Schoen, and Josh Reason Resources 0
Digital Pandit A new BrandBucket success story Resources 0
Digital Pandit Radix Converge 2020: Rewards Attendees With Expert Insight Into entrepreneurialism, Domain Industry Success Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver on having your unique path to success Resources 0
Digital Pandit The success story of a Domain Industry stalwart- Jessica Doppelt Business and Economy 0
J Small Business Success Online way Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Bill Miller Has 30% Stake in Bitcoin, Sees Adoption as Key to Success Cryptocurrencies 0
DNJournal.com The Comeback Kid: How .CLUB's Colin Campbell Found Success After a $100 Million Setback The Lounge 0
domainking131 Domain names save 90% of ad expenses and add 15% to business success Non-Indian Domains 0
Rob101 What is the best book you ahe read about success? The Lounge 9
domainking131 For ccTLD Registries: 4 Steps to Guaranteed Success Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Success of Flipkart and Snapdeal spawns name-copying in the e-commerce market The Lounge 0
Jeff Success.co.in External Auctions 47
Digital Pandit Does ICANN have the nerves to handle Whois access role? Registrars 0
DNJournal.com Role Reversal: 6 Non .Com gTLDs and 2 ccTLDs Join 12 .Coms on this Week's Sales Chart Non-Indian Domains 0
T Nixi set to don the role of national internet registry... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
M Role of Meta Title Tag in SEO Webmaster Forum 2
Digital Pandit DNWE moves to a subscription model Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Verisign gets a patent for a new model for expired domains Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Nat Cohen: ISOC has a broken funding model Registrars 0
Digital Pandit GDPR Compliant Whois Access Model Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Flippa changes to a new pricing model Non-India Related Domains 0
Digital Pandit ICANN is using Playmobil figures to illustrate its multistakeholder model principles! Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Radix data show why registrars and registries love the premium model New GTLDs 0
H How to link Interface and Model layer in Ionic Development Options 0
H Association help in model layer required for final year project Webmaster Forum 3
I Contact 10 end-users for only $8.99 --> New PreSelecting Model- Sell your names with our new system For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Uniregistry will stick with risky .hiv model for now New GTLDs 0
M looking for association on revenue sharing model for my .IN domains Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
ekal Indian plans to use China's model to improve cities The Lounge 6