Your opinions please

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Very recently has a lowish $xxx offer on Whois.Org.In which I have had for sometime, as it happens we did not complete a sale. I was not going to bother doing anything with the name.

Anyway, it occured to me that instead of going the standard Whois route a Who's Who across the whole spectrum of persons India from politicians to pop stars etc.

Probably a bit ambitious, what's your thoughts? Or simply sell it and let someone else put in the work?

I'm never a fan of just developing a website because you've got a domain - the process should go the other way around. You'll need some really clever marketing ideas for your plan to work.

Now that domaintools is raising its rates dramatically, a historical .in whois tool would be valuable :) But that's a huge project too.

It is a great domain though - normally I don't like .org.in but I quite like this one.

In the cold light of day it appears to be a commitment I could not make, back on the market seems the sensible route!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom