Yoast SEO

IT.com

Delilah

I have recently installed Yoast SEO on one of my blogs and so far it's been great. I was wondering if I should perhaps upgrade to their paid version to have more features?

Does anyone have the upgraded version? If so, what more does it offer?

Thanks!

I use Yoast SEO on my Wordpress sites and never found it worthwhile upgrading to premium. The main extra features seems to be redirecting old pages and focusing on multiple keywords per page, and I've not needed either of those features.

Agreeing with Jeff on this, I use Yoast for every Wordpress site I create or create for somebody else, it is easily the best SEO plug-in for WP currently, but the premium features simply do not justify the cost which is 69 USD. Quite a bit for one site and not much of an upgrade, you should do just fine with regular Yoast.

Yaah, i am also using Yoast SEO there are enough features for what i need. So no need to upgrade your plugin..

Last edited:
I have been using Yoast for many years now. It is a handy way to keep track of the SEO situation on my site. So far, I have not felt the need to upgrade to the premium version. Maybe someday in the future, I might do it, when I can afford it. It won't be so much for the premium features but more as a way of saying 'thank you' for all the free help given.

I love when a service exists that suits our purposes and it's free, meaning, no need t pay for a premium version!

True, why pay for the cow when you can get the milk free. On the other hand, as a programmer, I can understand the time and effort being spent to develop a program. That's why, when I can afford it, I try to get the premium version. It's people who pay for the premium version who make it possible for other people to use the free version.

That's true, I feel somewhat guilty by using something free that really helps me and to be honest sometimes I do pay the premium version to help out. Sure, I have my benefits with that as well obviously.

That's the right spirit. Remember that many programmers are just people like us who are trying to make a living. So every little bit counts. Some programs give you a choice to donate whatever you want to. Akismet is a good example. It's a good plugin for Wordpress to stop spam. You can use it for free or you can help out by making a small donation.

That's true, but at the same time just recently my PayPal account debited me a product that I had bought one year ago and renewed itself without me knowing, so that's not fair either.

I have had that happening to me, too. I was asked to pay for some Amazon service which I had not used for many years. The strange part was that when I tried to pay it, just to stop being nagged, I found that my payment was not accepted. Interestingly, the nagging emails have stopped.

Yeah, that is abusive from them. Either cases I cancelled that authorization, so next year I will not have that problem. I am still using the service, but what if I wasn't?

I have recently installed Yoast SEO on one of my blogs and so far it's been great. I was wondering if I should perhaps upgrade to their paid version to have more features?

Does anyone have the upgraded version? If so, what more does it offer?

Thanks!
I've been using the free version of Yoast plugin for the past year or so, and so far, I don't have anything to complain about. I think though that as my blog grows, I might want to make use of their paid service in order to get bigger and better results from my website.

Using a free service with no complaints is all one can want, so I thank those developers a lot for creating such a product.

Using a free service with no complaints is all one can want, so I thank those developers a lot for creating such a product.

You can always show your appreciation by paying for the premium version. You don't have to use all the premium features. Just pay for it to show your appreciation and support for the developers.

That is true and I have done that and not only we get the premium features but we also might give them what they need to develop new services.

You can always show your appreciation by paying for the premium version. You don't have to use all the premium features. Just pay for it to show your appreciation and support for the developers.
I think that too many people are unaware of the fact that it's possible just to pay for the plugin or whatever it is you're using for free as a token of appreciation even though you won't make full use of all its features yet. It's even a great idea to leave a donation sometimes because this helps the developer to create more free stuff for us all.

Yep, that's true. Some services we are well aware because they have a premium version, but those who don't we just assume it's free and that's it.

There are software developers who use this donation mode to keep on going. They don't have a premium version of their software. They put all their features in the free version. Then they ask for donations. Maybe it is working because I have seen some software which has been growing over the years, depending only on donations for support. A well-known example would be Akismet, the anti-spam plugin for Wordpress.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom