XXX.co.in

IT.com

wot

Country flag
XXX.co.in

2000 + visitors per month

Sensible offers for this very premium traffic name will be considered.

Hi,

I will offer you $4000. Is it ok? If not how much do you expect? You can mail me at : stevesigner@live.com

Thanks

Hi,

I will offer you $4000. Is it ok? If not how much do you expect? You can mail me at : stevesigner@live.com

Thanks
I read his reply in another thread - http://www.inforum.in/sale-advertising/5822-cash-needed-now-make-offers-top-domains.html#post22770

Dear members, beware and post about your conversation with this guy as his post looks suspicious..(same kind of offer with similar price tag). More likely, the seller would receive any appraisal like email..

I read his reply in another thread - http://www.inforum.in/sale-advertising/5822-cash-needed-now-make-offers-top-domains.html#post22770

Dear members, beware and post about your conversation with this guy as his post looks suspicious..(same kind of offer with similar price tag). More likely, the seller would receive any appraisal like email..

He made an offer for $5500 . I told him to make offer at sedo. Now he wants me to pay $30 for appraisal at a site which was registered two months ago. I wrote to him not to waste my time. What a sucker....

It looks like shameersyd's account was hacked. It wasn't actually him that was making these posts.

Hi everyone. This is shameer

My account got hacked recently and this was the reason you received all those stupid messages. I am really sorry to those who got affected by this. I own responsibility to my account getting hacked because, I used to not logout from the forum cuz i was kinda careless. :(

I am sorry to all and really thankful to admin jeff for restoring my account in such a short time. Sorry all and thanks again :)

Cheers
Shameer not steve :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom