www.electroarena.in appraisal please

IT.com
Hi Shirish and welcome to the community!

I don't really see much value in this domain, unfortunately. This kind of made up term, when done carefully, can be worthwhile in .com, but in .in you need to be a lot more particular.

Hi Shirish and welcome to the community!

I don't really see much value in this domain, unfortunately. This kind of made up term, when done carefully, can be worthwhile in .com, but in .in you need to be a lot more particular.
Thats true bit buying premium domain are not an easy option for newbies.

was involved in the purchase of trendlyne which is a made up domain name but a .com one, and it also has a business bent for the purpose of stock market tracking. wanted trendline.com but that was obviously unavailable. the challenge here is that while it is an intuitive name for finance folks the spelling is unexpected, so word of mouth is harder, people go and search with the right spelling.

was involved in the purchase of trendlyne which is a made up domain name but a .com one, and it also has a business bent for the purpose of stock market tracking. wanted trendline.com but that was obviously unavailable. the challenge here is that while it is an intuitive name for finance folks the spelling is unexpected, so word of mouth is harder, people go and search with the right spelling.

Same problem here...I was hoping to get electroarena.com for targeting the whole world... But left into ElectroArena with .in. But it doesnot really matter...

Congrats - it looks like a great site!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom