[WTS] ★★ CharcoalWaterFilter.info ★★ Benefits For Buyer Unbelievable - LOOK NOW!!

IT.com

shakemelikeapig

Are you looking for totally unique content in a great niche market?

Are you looking for a website that has been set up for SEO?

Are you looking for a website that has had a lot of the tedious link development performed and has room for tremendous growth?

Then checkout the following website for sale:

CharcoalWaterFilter.info

The site is registered through GoDaddy.com and hosted on its own account at HostGator.com.

The site's content is 100% unique and written by me.

You are receiving totally unique article content, on a subject that is in a good, but not overly competitive Adsense niche.

The site has had extensive quality 1 way link building performed.

According to Google's Webmaster Tools the site currently has 30 recognized backlinks and that number will increase, as my linking strategy continues to execute.

The links will remain intact and they are all on totally different networks and class C IP blocks.

The site has additional unique articles submitted to EzineArticles.com, Hubpages.com, ArticleBase.com, and Squidoo.com

The site contains:

5 unique articles, a privacy policy page, and a disclaimer page

The site is new, but if you are familiar with link building then you will like the benefits that I'm going to list below for the buyer:

Buyer Benefits and What You Will Receive:

You will receive the domain name transfered to you through GoDaddy.com

I will host the website for 1 week while you move it to your domain after the sale.

Benefit #1: 47 Keywords in the water filter niche that you CAN RANK for on page one of Google.

• Each keyword has at least 145 searches per day ( 4350 per month )
  • Each keyword has less than 50,000 competing websites
  • Less than 64% of the competing sites have all of the necessary on-page SEO to rank on the first page of Google (This means that you can beat them)
  • I'll tell you the 5 easiest of the 47 to rank on Google's First page (i.e. You can set up websites specific to those keywords)

Benefit #2: I'll give you a Gmail account specifically setup for this website. The benefit to you is that you will be able to see all of the social bookmarking, directories, articles sites, etc... that I have used to get this site started.

You will get control of this gmail account to use for continued social bookmarking, directory submission, and control of the Web 2.0 sites associated with the website and this account.

Benefit #3: I'll give you the EzineArticles Account associated with this website and the gmail account above. 10 articles have already been submitted and approved. The account is now at "Basic Plus" status. This means you can submit 25 more articles before being evaluated for a Platinum account.

All articles in this account have 2 backlinks that point to the domain name and one article.

All articles are live. All articles were approved the first time. As long as you continue to post articles in the same format and manner that I have begun you will get Platinum status.

Benefit #3: I'll give you the Squidoo account associated with this website and the gmail account above. There is already one Squidoo lens live with links pointing to the website.

Benefit #4: I'll give you the Hubpages account associated with this website and the gmail account above. There is already one Hub live with links pointing to the website

Benefit #5: I'll give you the ArticleBase account associated with this website and the gmail account above. There is already one article live with 2 links pointing to the website. One to the domain, and one to an article on the site.

Benefit #6: I'll give you the Yahoo Answers account associated with this website and the gmail account above. I have already submitted 5 answers to questions related to water filters and each question contains a link back to the website or to an article on the site.

Benefit #7: I'll give you the Blogger account associated with the website and the gmail account above. One blog post with links to the site submitted.

Benefit #8: User accounts for 18 top PR ranking social bookmarking sites associated with the website and the gmail account. Bookmarking has been done with each account.

Benefit #8: User accounts to 15 top Web 2.0 social news sites associated with the website and the gmail account. Posts have been made with each account.

Benefit #10: User accounts to 7 top Web 2.0 blogging platforms associated with the website and gmail account. Posts have been made to all accounts.

Benefit #11: User accounts to 10 RSS Feed Aggregators. Website links and some articles submitted to feed aggregators.

Benefit #12: User accounts to 9 Micro-Blogging platforms. Website and some articles has been posted to the micro blogging platforms.

Benefit #13: Wordpress.com blog account.

Benefit #14: I'll give you the original Artisteer file so that you can modify the blog theme if you like

Benefit #15: All articles written for the various websites in text format. Including 3 articles for the website submitted to another EzineArticles.com account that I own.

Benefit #16: I can give you a keyword list of keywords that buyers are looking for in real time on Amazon.com. This list will include the product keywords that people are using to purchase products.

What is the cost? $400

Payment via PayPal PM for details

At this point you have enough information to determine whether you want to buy or not.

You should be able to hit the ground running with this site and start making some Adsense income. If you continue marketing it you should be able to easy double or triple your money in 90 days. (That's not a guarantee, but based on my own anecdotal evidence. Your mileage will vary)

Final points: 25 pages in Google, 14 Backlinks to the domain, multiple articles have 2 backlinks showing in Google, site is already ranking for some keywords.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom