[WTR] Rent My Keyword Domains On Affordable Price!

IT.com
Hello,
Im offering the following domains for affordable price on monthly/yearly basis:
Gamesnfun.com
PalDate.com
CreativeInvision.com
NamezAuction.com
LinkAdda.com
SoftAdda.com
ParkOrSell.com
BeginLogic.com
FreebieChoice.com
in.vc
MediaSack.com

//Non Keyword Domains!
Ozrit.com
I am open to all offers of any rental value! So do not hesitate to Pm your rental offers. Im renting them to the first person who makes any good offer on any domain name without further delay on monthly or yearly basis.
I dont have much time to make decision, so if u miss making me an offer, you loose! Its that simple!

Last edited by a moderator:
About the renting system!

About the renting system,
its really simple, i own the domain name as usual, but i rent it to u, meaning, that u pay the rental charges of some $ per month or per year and i point the domain name to your hosting NS name servers or A, MX, CNAME service so that you can run a website on that domain for the time you pay the rental charges, meaning if u pay rental for 1 year, then i point the domain to your website for 1 year. Its that simple!
The rental charges for any domain are as i said "Anything you can pay, whatever offer you make for any domain name", it can be $12 a year or $3 per month. but it must be more than $12 per year for all .com & $30 per year for .tv domain that rental offer must be enough to cover the domain renewal charges + some of my own cost! and you can host your own website on the domain name u rent from me. There is no contracts, just rental system based on mutual trust.
Regards,
Abhishek Jha

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom