WTB-India Geos in Indian TLDs

IT.com

Dman

Please read carefully, as my criteria are very simple and inflexible.

I am looking for Indian city names with populations over 500K in the TLDs of .in, .co.in and .org.in.
No .net.in, .firm.in, .ind.in or any others. Just .in, .co.in and .org.in.

I am paying up to XXX, depending on TLD and city.

An example of a name I would be interested in:
Mumbai.in

An example of a name I would NOT be interested in:
AmazingMumbai.in

Agra.org.in

Agra.mobi

Chennai.org.in

eChennai.net.in

Very simple.
(Just City Name) + (.in/.co.in/.org.in) = $$$

All inquiries that don't fit this painfully easy to understand criteria will be ignored. Obviously, I'm not going to be getting Mumbai.in for XXX, but I've consistently bought other .in/.co.in/.org.in large city names in this price range- even when the domain market was much better than it is now- so this is my firm price range and the upper-end of it is reserved for very good cities.

The only possible exceptions to my criteria is on city population; if you have a city name of a city that is modern, technologically oriented and no cows wandering in the streets, I might flex on the 500K population benchmark.

Please PM here with price (no "make offer") and name.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dman, sorry for hijacking your thread/idea.. I am also interested in buying a similar domain names,i thought its a good idea to request the sellers from the same thread instead of posting a same copy of the thread.

my budget for good citi names is up to 999 $ for each of the domain , however some special cases I am ready to pay more.

cheers

Dman, sorry for hijacking your thread/idea.. I am also interested in buying a similar domain names,i thought its a good idea to request the sellers from the same thread instead of posting a same copy of the thread.

my budget for good citi names is up to 999 $ for each of the domain , however some special cases I am ready to pay more.

cheers

OK, great. I have several I'm willing to sell in that price range, so I'd like to see how serious you are about buying. Please PM me your criteria.

Thanks.

I got Batala*in and Ramagundam*in - both towns according to Wikipedia having almost 500k population. I'm not really pushed to sell them ASAP since their value may only raise but I'm always open to hear offers. :)

Actually I'm looking myself for some Indian town names with population from 250k up (only .in)

Still waiting for that PM, domainpundit.
Kokoro, you too. I have some cities that meet your criteria that I'm willing to sell.
If you are a serious buyer, please PM me with your criteria and I'm sure I have some names I could sell you.

dman, i am interested for sure , its dependent on the citi names. Please send the best 10 you have instead of sending a big list.

Please dont expect end user prices, i am ready to offer good reseller prices for good citi names i like and has knowledge.

Please send me only .ins , i dont prefer .co.in/.org.in any other kind of domains. I have no budget issues for right names

cheers

Please send the best 10 you have instead of sending a big list.

The best 10 I have are too high for your budget criteria.

Anyway, I these two statements don't line up.

Please dont expect end user prices, i am ready to offer good reseller prices for good citi names i like and has knowledge.
+
I have no budget issues for right names
It sounds like you do have significant budget problems for these types of names.

Anyway, everyone, feel free to send your names to DomainPundit first, hear his 'good reseller price', then send them to me once you're serious about selling.

dman,

I appreciate your feedback about my requirements. I like your constructive feedback.

From the above 2 points what I mean is I can offer good reseller prices for good names , I am a conservative domainer and will offer realistic prices for domains and dont want doom myself in the next few years by offering unrealistic prices. Sorry if i confuse any one of you with the above 2 points highlighted by dman. The value I see in a domain might be lower/higher than the value from other fellow domainers, I believe that gap always exists in domain industry.

P.s : Sellers , please refer my inforum itrader stats.
thanks

i agree with Dman- Domainpundit's budget will not cover enough for the very god names.all i will say is i tried to sell some lll.ins to domainpundit and it didn't work out.lol.i expected you guys deal to fall through honestly.

Dman , Apologies if it hurts you me using your sales thread. If you say this one in the beginning, I could have appreciated you and removed my message in the first instant itself. I dont like to drag myself in controversies and secondly i hate Hypocrisy like any other Indian.

Warbux,
Its quite unfair to make a fellow sincere/honest domainer scopegoat because I didnt paid the expected amount you are looking for a specific domain and passing a comment like "doesn't have budget for right domains". please ask one question for yourself, "Am I always paid the price others expecting?". I am sure our fellow Indian domainers are watching , they will knows who is right.

To move myself out of this controversy , I decided not to buy any geo names through inforum for next 2 months. Friends , please dont send your domains to me. I will appreciate if you share the same to Dman.

dman, all the best :)

cheers

domainpundit, i am sorry about my comments. Honestly, i just didn't phrase my main point correctly, which is that i think for the type of names Dman owns, i thought it wasn't in your budget range, and honestly, that happens to us all. there are some lll.ins i cannot afford and thought some of Dmans domains are high end .ins which alot of domainers probably can't afford. I am very happy to see you participating in the .in space and i will keep encouraging those efforts of yours. Take care.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom