WTB: .in, .co.in and .org.in names registered prior to 2007

IT.com

Dman

Budget to whatever.
IM with name and firm price. Price it realistically. No dreamers or delusional prices. If you want to dream and have delusional prices, OK, but please don't waste my time with that.
Interested in all the India TLDs save for .firm/gen/ind.
.in and .co.in, I'm interested in whatever. The only .net.in and .org.in I'm interested in are pure geos, but keep in mind, I hand-registered ahmedabad.org.in last week, so don't expect much in the way of price here.

I don't play negotiation games, so no "make offer".

Let me reiterate- no interest whatsoever in anything registered after 2007. Not to say all names registered after 2007 are garbage, but it is to say that 100% of the types of names I want were taken from 2005-2007 and if this criteria means I have to exclude a few decent names in exchange for weeding out all the garbage submissions, so be it.

1) Name registered prior to 2007
2) State a Price
3) Payment via paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dropped 5 that were registered in 2005. (-:

Check the just deleted.

I just dropped 5 that were registered in 2005. (-:

Check the just deleted.

To those that have asked, you will just have to check it is the only fair way.

I dropped them for non compliance with TOS /.co.in/.in regulations and there may be difficulties with them.The choice of course is yours.

I'm guessing they're adult?
I wouldn't touch them. There's just no way around that rule and they do enforce it.
It can definitely be tempting, though, to see a killer adult term in .in that probably gets type-ins but just leave it sitting there ;)

Mainly adult, although I have never had any problem but it is always there.

As for names pre 2007 I have some already listed in the for sale forum at very fair prices and many in my signature but I am not looking for lowballs. (-:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom