Wrist Watch Mobile Phone

IT.com

Ceres

LG Korea has just announced their LG-GD910 wrist watch mobile phone.

It features ?

* 1.43-inch color touch screen LCD display
* 3G HSDPA connectivity
* Video capture form onboard camera
* Video Conferencing capabilities

Source: Tech2.com India > LG Reveals 3G Wrist Watch Mobile Phone

Hmmh, I'm curious about how would you use the phone feature - just put your wrist against your ear?? Anyhow, it sounds kind of cool. So, would you like one of these watches/phones? ;)

Hmmh, I'm curious about how would you use the phone feature - just put your wrist against your ear?? Anyhow, it sounds kind of cool. So, would you like one of these watches/phones? ;)

Lol, can you imagine the stares from the people if that was the case?

"Are you biting your arm, good sir?"
"No Ma'am, I'm talking to my wrist watch."

As awkward as it may be, I'd probably want to try it, but probably not own it. It might be too tiny for me, and I'm known to break/loose tiny things way to fast to be human. :(

:pIt seems to me that it will be much more cool when we shall have on the market the phones in the rings or even the phones that will be implanted into the fingers. The only question is where to implant dynamics?

Thats great!! Its totally reduces the luggage you carry around everyday, what with the mobile phone embedded into your watch!!
Thanks to the technology;)

The main problem that I have with many new phones is that they simply are too small. I have big fingers and some of the buttons are just too small for my fingers. It seems to be getting even worse with the phone you mentioned.

Amazing technology but I also agree practically not all that convenient. It might be too tiny to handle and would be little awkward to operate.

At least you don’t have to hold it anymore while conversing. Another thing that is great about is that you couldn’t misplace it anywhere since it is already attach to your body.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom