WOW! Over 1000 members at InForum.IN

IT.com
This forum is only about 1 1/2 years old yet there are already over 1000 members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Jeff.

I think this is a testament of the huge opportunity and growth in India and the awareness of .Indian domain names as a viable and lucrative investment. India has the largest democratic, english-speaking population in the world and the economic growth of India is likely to surpass even China in the next few years. As well, more than 50% of the population in India is UNDER the age of 25!

This bodes well for .Indian domain investors and there is no better place than InForum.in.

Keep up the great work.

Congratulation to Jeff. I think if you promote this place alot then you will receive more and more people to come everyday.

Thanks GetItNow!

I think if you promote this place alot then you will receive more and more people to come everyday.

In September, now that everyone is returning to serious work, we'll be doing a major push.

Yeah thats great, With 1000 plus members the community can surely grow, and I think if some Domain tools are also provided with the forums they would be surely of great help, in terms of traffic and as a help to the forum users.

Congratulations to the moderators and the administrators! Having a ".in" domain so popular, and still growing is surely appreciable. I'm sure this place would soon be much more popular and one of the coolest places to hang out :)

Tell your friends about this site and hopefully we will be getting member 2000 soon, Jeff a big thank you for keeping the site up and running and to all the members who post here and keep it going :)

Wow (again) Jeff.

I am impressed that in only 14 months the number of members at INForum.IN has increased from about 1000 to over 3700!

Keep up the hard work.

INFORUM.IN is most definitely the premier site for .IN domain names.

Wow (again)!

Now there are over 4000 members at InForum.IN.

Congratulations Jeff - this bodes well for the forum and .IN domaining.

I'm glad I found www.inforum.in it has definitely given me alot of valuable information. Good job Jeff, remember, I'm looking to build one very similiar so you better share the traffic!!

Hemant Kohli

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would resurrect this thread now that INFORUM.IN has over 6000 members since I posted this thread a in 2008!

This is amazing growth and supports the slow but steady maturation of the .INdian domain market.

Good Luck to all!

Thanks DomainLobe!

The .in market sure has matured over the last two years, and I think done rather well considering the overall state of the domain market and all the economic turbulence across the globe.

Can't wait for the 1 millionth .in registration!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom