Wordpress SEO?

IT.com

Roshni

Help! I thought wordpress did all the SEO for you but my site's got poor results on an SEO report and it's nowhere on the search engines. Are there are plugins or things that can make wordpress do SEO better?

I think what you need is Yoast plugin. You can start with the free version for now. Just add that to your site and then it will show you everything you need to do to improve your site's SEO.

Well are you considering paid SEO , because wordpess itself offers SEO for some price, i don't about the price but i think it is the best option to get you blog SEOd by wordpress for it is one of the best.

I hadn't heard about Yoast plugin. Is it anything like Jetpack? I don't wanna pay for SEO, 'cos the site isn't making enough to pay for it yet.

Yoast SEO and "All in One" SEO are two WordPress plugins that you can use. I have a good experience with "Yoast SEO". Also I have managed SEO for clients and offered them "All in One" SEO plugin. As it was easy for them to understand. You should consider using the minimal SEO settings. Doing too much stuffing often may not help much. So that's another thing to consider as well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom