Will you forgive your partner if......?

IT.com
Never, never, never. I am not a person who easily forgives or forgets. I would head straight for the divorce courts.

Well for me too reaction will be somewhat similar to the above stated ones.It is not easy to take it.I think in a relationship trust is an important bond and if it is given a jerk then it is tough to cope it is better to snap ties.

Before I do any forgiving, I have to know the root of the problem. My partner could be having problems with me. It's not that her having a problem with me is an excuse to cheat is acceptable...but... I just want to be fair with her.

It depends if it was a once off then maybe we could work through it but if it was going on for a while then I would have to leave him.

.....if you find that you are being cheated ? Well what will be your reaction:mad: or :cool:?Is it easy to forgive:rolleyes:?
I hate when people deceive each other. I am sure that all relations between the people must be build on the truth. But to forgive or not to forgive depends on the circumstances.

it is not easy to forgive and so as to forget. maybe it will take time for me to forgive my partner who cheated on me. it is so hard to accept that kind of thing. but then i will of course forgive him but forget about what he has done, no..

it is not easy to forgive and so as to forget. maybe it will take time for me to forgive my partner who cheated on me. it is so hard to accept that kind of thing. but then i will of course forgive him but forget about what he has done, no..
But you must understand that there will be no normal relations between you and your partner if you will carry the burden of unforgettable offences in your soul. You must forget and forgive in the same time!

Being cheated by your partner is very hard. You can't give your trust 100%. I would rather get separated rather than being together.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom