Will the recent .WS emoji sales increase the value of .WS domains as a whole?

IT.com

JulienJ

Lately I’ve been interested to see that some emoji names have been selling on NameJet, and in the .WS extension specifically. When I first saw an emoji .WS name on NameJet I didn’t think much about it, then I saw Page Howe tweeting about it and I decided to look a little closer. Page has been in the domain industry for a long time, I have a ton of respect for him and if he sees potential somewhere, I’m always interested in understanding more.

Looking at the sales data and bidding on NameJet it’s clear that there is some real interest since emoji .WS names have bids of $1,000+ on there right now.

Original post

It's the .ws extension!

The hype aimed mainly at domainers probably helped to keep the extension afloat a little longer.

I can't see anyone buying them other than for the currently novelty value,especially in .ws.
Original emojy which were symbols in .com, yes, I see potential but one buyer has cleaned up on a fair number of them already.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom