Will I get sued?

IT.com
It looks like GE already has an analytics system, and I can't see what else the GE would stand for in this context, so that seems like a fairly risky domain to own.

Yes, they will have the option to take everything that you own now and in the future. You are potentially in very serious trouble.

Surprising maybe but I differ on the views opined by others in this specific case, if unrelated (i.e. to the big GE) content and service is put up , instead of parking, and any URDRP response is carefully crafted, I do not see how this can be anything but a RDNH case. However announcing , referencing GE and discussing it such a forum could leave traces of intent. Some acronyms are potentially easier to defend than others example IBMAnalytics would be suicide, however GE is a 50-50 case http://www.acronymfinder.com/GE.html as far as Analytics - well they launched something called Proficy set of tools a few years back and continue to add to the suite...

However all this just a "partially for fun", counter argument, first off - why even register that name, what was/is your intent?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom