Wifi.com seems to have sold for 7-figures

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
The domain name Wifi.com appears to have been sold or moved to new ownership in China.
First notable sale of the domain was for $225,000 in 2006 via Sedo, according to Namebio.

Wifi.com is a premium, short .com matching a very common, popular technology term, widely used in communications.
Previous records of the landing page showed that the asking price at the time was a minimum of $1.5 million and there is no question about the domain’s price being in the seven figure range, if indeed it has been sold.

Full article: DomainGang

I have just registered 9Gwifi.com

I do also have some other Regional Geographical wifidotcoms
like,
GujaratWifi.Com,
WifiAndhra.Com,
MumbaiWifi.Com

Thanks,

Ashvin*

The domain name Wifi.com appears to have been sold or moved to new ownership in China.
First notable sale of the domain was for $225,000 in 2006 via Sedo, according to Namebio.

Wifi.com is a premium, short .com matching a very common, popular technology term, widely used in communications.
Previous records of the landing page showed that the asking price at the time was a minimum of $1.5 million and there is no question about the domain’s price being in the seven figure range, if indeed it has been sold.

Full article: DomainGang
Good predict, I think it will grab more than 1.5Mln...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom