WhyPark Cut My Earnings 66% - Rick Schwartz

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I've often wondered whether services like WhyPark helped. Rick Schwartz has published his opinion on it - he thinks it's a total waste. According to him, his earnings dropped significantly (and it seems he never got paid either).

As for WhyPark....I talk with experience. I used that service. My income was cut by 66% and I have NEVER gotten paid for that traffic. So THERE you go! Not ignorance, experience.

The Rick Schwartz Domain and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com...Home of the "Domain King": My Response to Someone who deserves no Response

I don't really know much about WhyPark. Has anyone else used their services? If so, why kind of results are you seeing?

The trick with finding the right parking company is to find one of the FEW that have the direct Google connection, not just a piece of another piece. I think there's only a few left, and Why Park is not one of them.

The trick with finding the right parking company is to find one of the FEW that have the direct Google connection, not just a piece of another piece. I think there's only a few left, and Why Park is not one of them.

Can you suggest which one's are those please?

Thanks

Rick Schwartz has posted an update on his blog. It turns out he did not use WhyPark:

Update: I want to apologize to Craig Rowe of WhyPark.com. After a number of emails it was determied it was NOT WhyPark.com that I ran the test with. Craig helped me to remember the company when I told him the circumstances surrounding the test which I believe closed down not too long ago. Also the post that ignited all this has been rightfully retracted. Time to move on. None of this back biting ever made a domainer a single penny. The real crime is the waste of time and energy.

With regard to the accusation that Rick wouldn't post his comment, Stephen Douglas has posted a retraction on his blog:

I printed an article regarding today about Rick Schwartz and domain development. I may have made some comments that were not well-received, and not in keeping with how I really wanted to make my statement. I wasn’t meaning to irritate anyone, truly, so I am retracting the article here at his request, and do wish him the best.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom