Why Inforums Restricts itself to few ideas only...?

IT.com

SoftMind

Hi to all,

Just puzzled and thats why this question is placed here as thread...

Inforums is such a great forum, it brings me here frequently if not daily. It is neat and tidy with good members and a great moderator/adminsitratior/helping friend called Steve.

Why does inforum restricts itself to domains and few other things only....?
Inforum is born to be great, this few limitations will become a hurdle in a long run for its own growth. Inforums should add many more topics after collecting suggestions from members.

The first impression is the last impression. If there are many topics for Indian Friends, then many would make it a habit to post their threads according to their requirements.

I have few suggestions, and i would like to post it here for a better growth of this Inforums.

This are the topics that could help in long run...

(1) Programming trends ( php, Ruby, asp.net )
(2) Books ( new and For Sale )
(3) Good Hosting Companies
(4) Whats New on Web Today
(5) Help me with this problem ( Hardware, Software )
(6) Mobile Trends ( new and sale )
(7) Good Tutorials

The list can grow more... But i am just giving it a start.

Hope to hear on this more from experienced friends over here.

Dear Steve, you are also welcome.

Thanks

SoftMind

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a good idea to expand also. However, I think the idea of Inforum.in was born for the area of domain names, because that is where the expertise is.
Steve, the forum is yours. I'm sure members would want the forum to grow anyway you want it too. Maybe this is an excellent suggestion. Maybe member Softmind can be the moderator for one the areas he suggests, in which maybe he has expierence. It would an expansion of the "Lounge area".

Frank IMHO

Hi Softmind

Some great ideas there.

Initially I wanted to start off small and expand over time. One of the best pieces of advice I got when starting was "don't have too many forums. focus first and then to to grow".

I'd really welcome suggestions for specific forums we can add.

Personally, the area I'd like to expand into next is covering Indian startups and exciting new Indian websites.

Great link - thanks Softmind

I'll go ahead add a forum for Indian tech startups

Great! Expansion, and improvement, but still directly tied to domain names!

Frank

Thanks for the support Frank. I hope its a logical extension to what we have so far.

Development and the success of Indian domains go hand in hand, I believe.

Excellent to see an additional topic area added.
(And glad to see what your best piece of advice was ;) )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom