Whom do you revert for help?

IT.com

Nomad

There are sometimes when you feel like you are tensed or feel subdued. Whom do you ask to help you out? For me its my Mom whom I am really close.She always makes me feel better.

I don't ask for help unless I really need it. If its something I just can't handle myself or I need advice, its usually my best friend that I go to for help. For me, friends are the easiest to talk to, especially friends you've known for many years.

I will share it with my friends rather than speaking to my mom. Because she may or may not understand my problem. But am very close to her but will not tell my problems unless it is general.

I will try to handle the situation myself. But of things go beyond control, I seek my partner's or my friend's help.

I try getting rid of the problem myself. But if that doesn't work, I revert to my best friend cum boyfriend. He has the solution for every thing and anything. :)

I try to overcome all my obstacles by myself. But there are some situations when I need some help. In such cases I go to my mother and she always helps me a lot.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom