Who actually lives in India?

IT.com

PARKS

Are any of you .in/.co.in domainers physically located in India? I'd like to meet some Indians that are actively sharing their thoughts about their country's ccTLD's from their blogs?

Drop in a link to your site (preferably your blog.) and if you don't have a blog but do know other domainers living in India that have blogs (written in English) please leave a link to their sites.

It would be very helpful to get an insiders perspective about India's ccTLD's from the ground level.

This topic may already be covered somewhere else on the boards, if so please link to it in the comments below.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
I am a domainer from India and I am physically located in India, but currently I am not having any such blog of mine but I own domainersarticle.com, domainersblog.net, domainersoutlook.com which can be developed a domainers blog

thank you

Hey Royaloye. DomainersBlog.net and DomainersOutlook.com are good ones. Are you interested in turning one of those domains into your blog? Would be great to see more .in domainers (who actually live in India) sharing their groundlevel insights.

By the way, do you know any domainers who are presently located in India that blog?

yes sure, I wish to develop domainers related blog from this domains but actually I am not having enough time to do so, I am also having few domains with .in like oneidea.in,seomasters.in etc

No directly related to your question, but I am in fact looking for freelance bloggers who live in India to join my blog at lifestyles.co.in. Domaining is one of the topics I would like to get a first-hand view as it is less documented first hand.

Hey Pubdomains...if you want to occcasionally write up something, you are still very welcome. Do let me know.

Chandan replied to msdomain but his reply got lost in the unexpected migration. He said:

i currently running one blog indian blogs [iblogs.in] not much blog posts but ok

whats your plan actually

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie, I came across Domainer.net.in which is a blog written by a domainer in India. There haven't been any recent posts, but perhaps you can persuade the blogger keep it updated. ;)

I hadn't seen that one before. He got off to a good start! But blogging is hard work and hard to keep up in the long run...

It's nice to see that Domainer.net.in is active again.

Hi Ceres,

Thank you for the motivation. Actually last year, second half I got so busy in personal life that I couldn't post despite of wanted to post. You post has motivated me and now decided to post at least 1 post per week.

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Kedaar

Hi Kedaar,

I agree that maintaining a blog can be hard work! Last year, I did some blogging but struggled to do even one post a week. What I learned is that it helps to be interested in the subject(s) you're blogging about.

Best of luck with your domaining blog. Once you've added a few more recent posts, you should try getting your site added to Domaining.com and NameBee.com etc.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom