Which types of hosting is good for business directory?

Raman

Hello,

We are running business listing search engine where in future we get large amount of traffic. Will you please suggest me which types of web hosting is good for that with some advantages. VPS/Cloud/Dedicated Server etc..
As I am new, please describe in details..

Kimla

Wordpress.com has a VIP hosting service for businesses. That may be a great site to check out and see if it meets your standards and what you are looking for.

Nishith

Country flag
Hello,

We are running business listing search engine where in future we get large amount of traffic. Will you please suggest me which types of web hosting is good for that with some advantages. VPS/Cloud/Dedicated Server etc..
As I am new, please describe in details..
Till the time you don't have lots of traffic you can try cloud/shared hosting.
But if traffic is getting very high and you face downtime/complaints, switch to VPS. Go for Managed VPS if you aren't technically sound to setup a Server. A good VPS and optimized website can handle 7-8K Traffic at a time. If you are again breaking boundaries, Increase one more VPS and separate your Data and Database on different VPS.

At last, if it's really very heavy traffic and lots data needed to be stored, then go for dedicated servers.
Still, if you have any doubt post here.

Saki

Till the time you don't have lots of traffic you can try cloud/shared hosting.
But if traffic is getting very high and you face downtime/complaints, switch to VPS. Go for Managed VPS if you aren't technically sound to setup a Server. A good VPS and optimized website can handle 7-8K Traffic at a time. If you are again breaking boundaries, Increase one more VPS and separate your Data and Database on different VPS.

At last, if it's really very heavy traffic and lots data needed to be stored, then go for dedicated servers.
Still, if you have any doubt post here.
I agree with Nishith. Trying cloud, may bring you the results that you are looking for. I don't know as much about VPS as Nishith, but I also agree that it is probably a good idea.

Sagar

I agree with Nishith and Saki. As they told you can buy shared or cloud till you get massive traffic, after that you go with dedicated server..

Host.co.in

Country flag
Web hosting is a good strategy for a business directory. It will help you in getting more traffic and better ROI. You can try to use Web hosting.

Benefits of Cloud Hosting:

Improved Security & Compliance
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J EscrowDomains Escrow Transaction Types Resources 0
JulienJ SIX TYPES OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WHAT THEY SELL FOR Resources 0
domainking131 7 SEO keyword types you probably never tried Webmaster Forum 4
s51888 Interested to buy all types of .in For Sale 0
Host.co.in [Host.co.in] Get 25% OFF Windows VPS Hosting | Starting at Just ₹ 999/Mo | 99.95% Uptime! Hosting 0
Host.co.in Get 25% OFF Linux VPS Hosting | 99.95% Uptime | 30 Day Money Back | Host.co.in Hosting 0
Host.co.in ✅[Host.co.in] | Save 25% on Managed VPS Hosting | Linux/Windows VPS | 24/7 Tech Help! Hosting 0
T Step by Step Guide To Transfer Hosting Like a Professional Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : Hosting provider can influence your SEO Resources 0
J Choosing Best Hosting Services Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan File hosting site “Share-Online.biz” taken down Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan CSC is hosting a domain name strategy Webinar Resources 0
M Client hosting infected files and blaming us if site is hacked Legal Issues and Dispute 1
Prashant Sharan Epik choses to sponsor 8chan’s domain; refrains from hosting Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN hosting a free training session before NamesCon, Europe Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon Europe is going for Domain Hosting Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
Bharat Hosting at 50% rate! For Sale / Advertising 0
wpfreak Free Image Hosting .co.uk Please Review Website Reviews 2
S Web Hosting Hosting 3
dibon One company for all hosting needs Hosting 5
Parth Which hosting company are you using right now? Hosting 6
S Which web hosting company provides best affiliate program Hosting 1
ritchie Unlimited hosting Hosting 6
Saki Hosting for $0.99 a month? Hosting 5
Mikhaela Best hosting price Hosting 2
marsh Bad hosting companies Hosting 2
Parth Which Hosting Site Offers Hand Holding? Hosting 0
domainking131 Top 89 “Hosting” and “Host” Related Domain Names Sold Over Last 5 Years Non-Indian Domains 0
Saki Older Hosting Sites Hosting 10
Kimla Hosting Options Hosting 3
Jason76 Can a free hosting biz be profitable? Hosting 6
pioneerauthor How Do I Find A Web Hosting Site With Free Domain Name Registration? Hosting 2
Jas Building your own hosting Hosting 7
Jason76 Green Hosting Hosting 1
Jason76 The .hosting and .host domain extensions Hosting 0
Britney Reactivating hosting account Hosting 2
Simone Starting Hosting Company Hosting 8
K Hosting renewal Hosting 7
tulip All about web hosting Resources 6
Mallard Individual site hosting or multiple? Hosting 1
Dusart Hosting affiliates The Lounge 0
Britney Seperate Domain Registration and Hosting Hosting 4
H How can I choose a web hosting? Hosting 15
I Which hosting company is n1 secure and trusted? Hosting 4
domainking131 GoDaddy Acquires ManageWP For Best WordPress Management And Hosting Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest 'The Largest Hosting and Cloud Event in India', WHD.India, The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, SEP 28, 2016 Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
DomainSherpa (Almost) Free Email Hosting for Your Own Domain Name The Lounge 0
anquest SAI POLA's DomainPROS.com Sells Web.HOSTING @ $75K / Joins the TOP 5 Sales 2016 YTD in this Category New GTLDs 1
Jas Hosting with Free Plan Hosting 15
anquest Lending.CLUB Sells @ $25K | Startup.CLUB $22.5K | Hosting.CLUB $4,503 | The DN Journal TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0