Which browser do you use?

IT.com

princee18

I am using firefox becuse i feel it is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. It is definitely the most customizable browser we have.

I'm still on IE7. From the forum stats, internet explorer is the most popular. But yes, Firefox is better - I'm just too set in my ways to change :)

It is Firefox for me, it comes with excellent service.It is too fast and working is smooth, there is no problem of server down or something.I am too comfortable with it.

Definitely Firefox, I would go crazy if I didn't have the ability to open multiple tabs in the same window. I can have dozens of tabs open at any given moment, I can't imagine what I'd do if I had to have a separate window for every website.
The add-ons available make it worth it as well, when it comes to internet browsers nothing I have ever tried beats Firefox.
Is there anyone here that uses Netscape? lol

I use Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera. I like them all and I think they all have some special features. I use Internet Explorer for the work in the most and for the rest I use Firefox and Opera. And I am agree to that Firefox is the fastest among them.

I also opt for Firefox, it gives me great working setup.I have not tried anything else. I do have I , but I never click on it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom