Where to Find Results of India's Elections 2009

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Will be interesting to see, especially in relation to the political direction the Registry will take...

wot

Country flag
BJP conceded- looks like Congress have a good five years with a majority more than was anticipated. Very good news for the stability of the country and subsequently business, commerce etc.

skyshipper

Country flag
The BSE and NSE was twice came to halts due to the setting off of the circuit breakers.Due to more then 10% trade fluctuations (up!) the NSE and the BSE came to halts at the same time !The breakers cause both the markets to stop once the limit is crossed. Happened twice. The second time ending trading for the day!
First time it happened ,ever!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S where to find best resource for joomla website creation Webmaster Forum 1
domaindealr .asia domain forum? Where to find? The Lounge 7
D Where to find expiring LLL.in? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 8
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's observation: Less than $5K is where you want to be Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry Brokerage: Where Your Money Goes Registrars 0
domainking131 Bitcoin hits $16,000 mark. Where is it headed? Cryptocurrencies 0
Foroux Where are promos listed? Resources 5
K MineCraft Servers ... where can I buy them from? Hosting 0
tulip Where did you learn this from? Marketing Your Website 9
domainking131 Where are prospects coming from!! Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Domain Name Liquidity: What is It, Where Was It, Where Will It Be? The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where Rocket Internet went wrong with India The Lounge 0
tithidomaintrade Where are you all from? Domain Appraisals 1
D Where to sell cheap domains quickly Business and Economy 0
domainking131 AT&T plans to watch where you go online The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Where to Buy the Hottest .IO Domain Names That Startups Want – With Mike Carson The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where should I start my online career?? Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 Where do you store your Bitcoins?? The Lounge 0
CyberKing Where are India's Frank, Rick and Ron? The Lounge 2
techno Where to check for Dropped .IN domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
domaindealr where to be or not to be. place2bb.com for sale Non-India Related Domains 0
DNJournal.com State of the Industry: 15 Experts Weigh In on Where We've Been & Where We Are Heading Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Where's the Afterparty? At #1 on This Week's Domain Sales Chart! Non-Indian Domains 0
R Where to report for fake who is data provided for a domain? Legal Issues and Dispute 14
A Mitsu.in..where are you? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
C Where do you buy your european domain names ? Non-Indian Domains 5
K mitsu domain push, no clue where to start.... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
C where can I backorder a domain when it dropped Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
D Where is the best .in Transfer in price ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
OzDomainer Where I Get My Domain Name Ideas From General Indian Domain Name Discussion 67
C Where to get rights? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
T Where Do You Think The Lounge 2
Ceres Where Entrepreneurs Connect: YourStory.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 12
H where to buy IDN domains? Indian IDNs 12
chandan where is logout button ? The Lounge 9
OzDomainer Where to watch for dropped .in names? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 3
ekal FAQ: Where can I advertise my Indian domains for sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 37
D Where's the .MOBI section? Non-Indian Domains 5
djriel Where are you all from? The Lounge 256
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: These tools help you find Chinese meaning of acronym domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas find this book as the summer's best one on domain investing Resources 0
T How To Find A Domain For Artists, Photographers and Performers? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Right-wing news blog Vdare.com doesn't find a home in Epik Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan OneWord.Domains launches version 2.0 : helps you find one-word domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan This is how spammers find new domain name registrations Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Names find a mention in Brooklyn Nine-Nine Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Senator Wyden promises to find ways to protect Users, Nonprofits in the wake of dotORG sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Judges don't find harassment suit against Uniregistry upto the mark Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Thinking of Changing your Domain Name? -Find it here why you shouldn't Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Panels consistently find that Domain Investing is legitimate bona fide offering Legal Issues and Dispute 0