Where should I start my online career??

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
If that is the question that is puzzling you, after reading so many techniques on making money online, and you are suffering from information overload, here is a simple way out....

One of the best way to make money online without much technical knowledge is to flip domain names.
Yes, and since this forum is about domain names, you will find a wealth load of information here.

Domain flipping is basically buying a domain name for cheap and then selling it to prospective end users by charging them more.
This is a great technique to make money online, considering the fact that you should know who are your target customers and how much can you sell the domain for.

Just read different threads on this forum, to get an idea of domain flipping an how big the industry is.

If you have a blog or a website, then the best way to start an online career is by signing up for any online affiliate program. You will have to promote the links of the company you have signed up with and you will get commission in return.

Although affiliation is a good source to make money but in this you have to work hard to optimize & sell anything. While in domain flipping, this is easy than affiliation. Even you can make good money from domain flipping.

It could be but haven't you heard about link selling. There are some sites which gives you handful money for having links in your website. Money depends on your PR and Domain Authority.

It could be but haven't you heard about link selling. There are some sites which gives you handful money for having links in your website. Money depends on your PR and Domain Authority.

There are plenty of risk associated with link selling i hardly recommend doing for your serious site it might led some manual penalty to your website.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom