where is logout button ?

IT.com
Yes, it's not that easy to find!

If you go to the home page of the forum, it's on the bottom right-hand side. There's a row of links there: "Mark Forums Read" "View Forum Leaders" and "Log Out"

I'll see what I can do to add in a more visible log out button.

I think it is nice way keep the members online...lol. As i am new to this forum and this is the first time i get logged in, i am also looking for the button.

Heh, we don't want you to log out ;)

If you go to the home page of the forum, it's on the bottom right-hand side. There's a row of links there: "Mark Forums Read" "View Forum Leaders" and "Log Out"

If you're not on the home page, you won't be able to see a log out button.

We're upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin next week. When we do that, we'll be making some minor alterations to the theme, including adding another log out link.

Finally we have the log out button. But now I don't feel like logging out, any ways good job Jeff, thanks and chow.

I've added in a log out link on the "Quick Links" menu at the top right hand side of the forum. It is the last item on the menu and is highlighted.

"You can check out, but you can never leave..."

I don’t really need to log out because every time I visit this forum I found out that I need to login a gain. I have been having trouble on finding the log out button myself.

Heh, we don't want you to log out ;)

If you're not on the home page, you won't be able to see a log out button.

We're upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin next week. When we do that, we'll be making some minor alterations to the theme, including adding another log out link.

until now i also can not not find the log out button. every time i want to exit the site, i just exit it without logging out.:p but thank you, i will try to look for it again.;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom