Where I Get My Domain Name Ideas From

IT.com
Good post Kathir, except godaddy is complete rip off.

.In Domains cost only 90R at mitsu.in and 1and1.com charge 7.95 reg fee for .com's

godaddy is $8.90 for .in!!! and $11.23 for .com!!

Godaddy needs to go on a diet!

Yes. You are 100% correct. I use my own Reseller Club account for registering .in Domains.
Actually, I referred to the Godaddy's Bulk registration tool, because that's capable of checking 500 Domains at a single shot.

Jeff: Great post kathirR - the only thing I'd add is that you can tailor results in the Google Keyword Tool specifically to India.
Tailoring to Indian keywords is really a good idea. I too ll add it :)

Lots of information is available on Internet.You can easily get one.I also tried and according to my need, I get many.So, you can also get according to your need.Its very difficult for me to choose according to your need.

I checked your domain badbreath.in is more valuable than others.
Keyword: badbreath
Global Searches per month= 201,000
Acccording to Google this keyword has medium competition.

Ideas Unlimited

Something very IMPORTANT(.IN) has been brought up by JEFF here

This is so Important, I cannot stress this enough. Do you have all the money in the WORLD? the companies JEFF mentioned do, but the majority of us are just getting by looking for a GOOD START.

BRANDING IS EXPENSIVE right? how then do we survive and prosper along the way? what do we do? I don't know either, but I can share with you what I have done to address this VERY ISSUE and more.

1) Have a Generic portfolio that spans everywhere.

2)Think of Public & Essential services people need and use everyday. You can get some ideas from the Bharat Internet's Developer partnership domain list Developer partnership program | Bharat Internet, This is your BRANDING. They use your free services and Your Company, its products and services. This can all be SHOWCASED on these sites as you WISH, for MAXIMUM EXPOSURE AND IT’S FREE, isn't it? who are you going to PAY? nobody, you have your own ARMY OF WEBSITES on TOP GENERIC DOMAINS which gets TRAFFIC LIKE A HIGH TIDE, but CONTINUOUS. With this setup YOUR AD SPENDING might be NONE or LITTLE, no PAIN ALL GAIN and REMEMBER YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE MONEY SERVING THEM, THINK OF THE
GOODWILL YOU GARNER(.IN) doing this. Portfolio SIZE & QUALITY matters here if you decide to adapt or build on, I am not going to give away a number as I’m in the midst of implementing it myself, as of today there is an opportunity for everyone to recreate something like BHARAT INTERNET or better, you take it or leave it whatever you feel like!

I contacted around 50 people Randomly who are not my FRIENDS but acquaintances, only. 25 were from INDIA the BHARAT and 25 from from all over the WORLD, NRIS. 75% of the responses were +ve, 25% were either ambiguous or said WTF is this!(Never mind the fact they don’t know F’All about domains, websites, lives or money involved, but WTF they could have at least congratulated me and wish me good luck, even if I had only opened a small SHACK in a shopping mall, For Indians even a PAAN DABBA whatever the (F) it is, it becomes a moral obligation to CONGRATULATE THEM AT THE LEAST because they took time to respond, if they didn’t it’s alright, in my MIND people like these are BLANK)

I was really amazed at the positiveness people bestowed upon me, it’s all OVERWHELMING, same STORY continues on INFORUM knock on wood, I’m sure my GOOD WILL stays because I am not a PRICK and NO ONE CAN GET ME, NORMALLY(SCREW ME IN A SENSE), NO ONE EVER HAS, knock on wood :D

One GENTLE(.IN) MAN said, "Nanda don't you think it’s too much? I can't find anything you have not covered and have no questions to ask, everything is CLEAR good luck" I was delighted and felt like a POWERHOUSE(.IN) this was the best comment I’ve received so far.

I’m one of those guy’s who strongly believe "If you try to be nice, useful and try to be master of your own domain, not just think like a MASTER, but Think and Behave like one with yourself, you are on a right path and bright future" I tried my best to implement whatever I said and I’m rewarded each and every time. Maybe I have been fortunate or just lucky, but if you follow or adapt and build up what I’ve said here the end results will be great 95% of the time, To me END RESULTS are important and the process to reach there is VITAL and it should be in sync with the VISION.
I am not a magician, but wanted to show the world how a regular guy can do ALL THE MAGIC by JUST crawling the web with a very low or no profile at all. Then Come out and tell the world how I did it, share with the world all the techniques used out in the OPEN.

This is my CONCEPT and I am TIME STAMPING it here, If someone tries to F’around and portray this as theirs, I will be MAD! use it all you want, no problem there just remember I’m a CRAZY GUY! who MYOB and TRY to help PEOPLE wherever POSSIBLE, I am BLIND TO EVERYTHING ELSE and will not give a sh*t to people that try to F’around with me, GOD has given you abilities to conspire and take down other persons, but you GUYS know who you are. so use your F’ing SKILLS for your OWN GOOD MYOB and HELP PEOPLE IF YOU CAN with the GIFTS GOD bestowed upon you, DON’T PUT THEM TO BAD USE. KARMA is a FUNNY thing when it catches up to you then devours you IN NO TIME, so STOP F’ING AROUND and get back to work, GOOD WORK!

3) Think of adapting what I did or build on it. BRANDING is never ENDING but can be MADE EASY following the above 2 point, this way is a NEW WAY and CONCEPT. It is there for you, that’s all.

Another thing is I’m not a SAINT who gives everything away for free, my MOM told me this “You make sure that you are not HUNGRY before you give your FOOD away” Love you MOM.

I talk or write only on the Public Forums/Websites, no personal help or guidance will be provided on a personal level, please don’t send me PM or EMAIL me your domains. I’m not buying any. I pick and choose everything I purchase, by my own choice, I even will not think about your domains! I have my own way of doing things and do not wish to CORRUPT my BRAIN with all CONVENTIONAL METHODS, they just don’t work and I like my BRAIN to be AS PRISTINE as IT CAN BE so I can be very CREATIVE, and DIVERSE while kicking ass. Conventional methods(methods related to what we are talking about now) did their JOB and DID THEIR JOB WELL(All Star domainers, their peers and CIRCLE) are all now retired. So INVENT NEW IDEAS, ADAPT A SUCCESSFUL METHOD or GIVE UP. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY AROUND THIS!

To be honest with you I will beat ANY DOMAINER who has a GURU STATUS NOW IN REAL WORLD right here, in hand registering AWESOME AVAILABLE DOMAINS. These GURUS did well in their time, but we’re talking TODAY things and it’s different. I don’t want to explain, just ready for a CHALLENGE :)

Every GURU wants to be beaten, that is how it works I learnt from them they are my inspiration and the FIRST reason for EVERYTHING I HAVE TODAY. This is PROGRESSION. The elderly retire and want the YOUNG to EXCEED THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS this is NATURAL. If it’s the OTHER WAY, the so called GURU is not worth of the GURU tag. Why all this blah blah? I want all you GUYS beat me. IF YOU DO BEAT ME BEING HUMAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, whenever someone lets me know this first, that’s a day that will be one of the happiest days of my life, nothing less. BEING HUMAN is not using any automated tools and you had no advantages over me THE COMMON MAN who goes to a REGISTRAR searches for the name he wants and registers it if available, also no BACK ORDERS no AUCTIONS. It’s not easy BOYS, it’s a PIA.

All this information is coming from a man THAT REALLY WORKED HIS ASS OFF FOR 12 YEARS to start a Company and announce his name to the World. I am just having the TIME OF MY LIFE at YOUR COST :p pardon me if I over did anything, it’s all pure excitement, I wish this will all be helpful to you and some good KARMA for me that’s all.

Good Luck, If you are wondering who the hell is this GUY, with a continuous stream of SOMETHING, that's too F******g long, confusing and Chaotic. My friends take your time go through all of it in your leisure and I’m sure whoever you are will thank me for at least 1 thing I said in the past week or so, This is confidence(not over confidence) of a Man who is enjoying his success and wants to shower it on EVERYBODY, I chose INFORUM to do that, why you might ask or think because I am CRAZY, really. Remember this universe and everything in it is the result of a BIG BANG, Chaos is not always BAD.

I am a MAD SCIENTIST, I’m not only in the domain & web space, also curios about OVER UNITY & SELF Contained power generation systems that are Eco friendly as well as energy efficient. That is why I have GENERATE(.IN) which is acquired right here.

With any INTENT there are many issues to handle, namely EVIL & UNLAWFUL elements of the society building Confidence & Trust in people so that they can become users and then repeated users Getting BIG GUYS to TALK to you by building a Reputation online etc.also there will be PEER ENVY/JEALOUSY. Some people just don't like to see you GROW but remain WHERE YOU ARE, I am like , GROW, LET PEOPLE GROW and TELL THEM how you did it.

More Ideas here. Please watch the TED TALK I linked to there. Title of that talk is “Josette Sheeran: Ending hunger now” Yes I do have an AGENDA, I want to Help people in need, I would request you do the same, if you’re already doing it, thanks.

It might look like I am UPSELL(.IN) or I am advertising Bharat Internet, it is only a side effect that is not harmful. With the brain I have, I had the opportunity(and still have to become a top notch spammer) to become the FIRST GENERATION INTERNET SCUMBAG SPAMMER, with a ZILLION sites and also a MILLIONAIRE rolling in a ROLES ROYCE in VEGAS! so don’t even waste your time thinking in these lines. I CHOSE TO SERVE AND IT GIVES ME HAPPINESS AND JOY, I AM USING MY GOD GIVEN TALENTS & OPPORTUNITIES FOR MY OWN GOOD BY TRYING TO DO GOOD FOR PEOPLE FIRST. I have a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY where my benefits are not priorities, but PEOPLES are.

When I talk about my dislike towards using machine power and automation, it is truly personal. I am repeating it I know, because this hurts MOST of YOU. This is my preference and I would have done it if that was my style. Using machines and getting ACE domains is not TALENT. Any aware & organized person with some cash can excel at it, but there’s no real Human Feel and craftiness to it which I’m after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideas Unlimited

IN THE END RESULTS MATTER whichever path you take. In my case I have my treasured,

A2ZINTERNET.COM & ATOZINTERNET.COM (You can only say A 2 Z, A to Z, A-Z or AZ internet) which also mean “EVERYTHING INTERNET†I might not have taken A-Z, AZ INTERNET.COM even if they are available, most businesses are not calling their business A-Z or AZ . In fact I didn’t even have the other two in mind, I checked the whois to see if they are available now or taken for this posts sake or else I wouldn’t care less.

completeinternet.com, totalinternet.com, everythinginternet.com etc can be taken too and mean the same, but where is branding? appeal etc. A 2 Z is very good for branding and is a brand in itself, to make sure if it’s true GOOGLE(R) “A 2 Z†or “A to Z†and see the results and how well BUSINESS WORLDWIDE adapted “A 2 Z†or “A to Zâ€Â

If I am not a SUCCESSFUL DOMAINER/DEVELOPER who the BLANK is, tell me :) I need to know.

If you follow my way or anything close to it you will SUCCEED and all these are IDEAS METHODS and MORE, Get inspired

After all I am INDIASTALENT(.COM) and I have 0LIMITS(.COM)

IF YOU HAVE TALENT! YOU WILL REBOUND EVERY TIME SOMEONE TRIES TO KNOCK YOU DOWN OR AFTER AN UNFORTUNATE EVENT BEYOND YOUR CONTROL. TILL DEATH DO US APART, THERE IS NO STOPPING.

OH CANADA! and JAI HIND!

Nanda Ravi.

PS: Hello Jeff & Everyone, I apologize for all the CAPS used I know it is not manners, but to push the people out of their couches, wake up and make them have some beautiful names and portfolios. This was necessary and I apologize, also I think I am done saying everything I wanted to say :) Thanks for the OPPORTUNITY, I made use of .COM’s as I knew .IN’s alone will not create the desired BRAIN CHURNING in PEOPLE after reading this, that is if they read it, it is too long but there was so much CONTENT to FIT in.

Ideas Unlimited continued...

Hello,

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER THIS IS ALSO A STORY OF A MAN WHO HAS MADE IT IN HIS CRAFT. SO I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS IN SOME OR MANY BLOCKS OF TEXT BELOW. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, I APPRECIATE IT. OTHERWISE THIS POST OR ANY OF MY OTHER POSTS ARE NOT FOR YOU. ALL THE CONTENT I CREATED ON THIS FORUM OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE IT BIG AND CAN TAKE SH*T OR A SLAP IN THE FACE. WHATEVER I WRITE OR HAVE WRITTEN IS TO THESE PEOPLE AND NOT ANYONE ELSE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

If you are still offended and dislike this kind of stuff, I’m sorry and have a NICE DAY.

I have posted *PAGES.COM the other day in the SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY thread here , at the time I only had around 5 **CITY**PAGES.COM domains and nobody seized the opportunity, you are not looking deep enough into INDIA whoever you are if you’re in the Indian domain and development space. Why? It’s another story, please read.

India is going to be a leading ECONOMIC SUPERPOWER(.IN), follow the NEWS. I saw it 7 years ago that’s why I have this domain. To see it for yourselves go to GOOGLE(R) news and Type in any related queries, lots of news today.

IF you want to see why I did what I did, just go to wikipedia and research on,

WIKIPEDIA DOT ORG
/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_by_GDP#Top_15_cities_by_GDP
/wiki/Classification_of_Indian_cities
/wiki/List_of_most_populous_metropolitan_areas_in_India
/wiki/List_of_most_populous_cities_in_India

***Look closely at the Financial numbers, Some of the CITIES GDP’s are higher than most COUNTRIES! Enough said!

***Also most *pages.com domains are cool, useful developed websites with some seriousness is VISIBLE in OUR EYES. Not just SCUM that’s on AUTOPILOT. There is SCUM however, it’s UNAVOIDABLE, GOOD AND EVIL EXIST SIDE/SIDE, some of the world’s best INTERNET INFORMATION COMPANIES are using *pages.com domains. I thought WTF! if they can use ( * )pages.com, why not some of the BEST CITY NAMES PAGES in INDIA?

***Irrespective of the above 2 facts, I have not registered them to DO THE SAME! Bharat Internet has a development plan in place, but we’re trying to get into some kind of partnership first. We don’t pretend we’re a start up with a GUARANTEED FUTURE, that’s why we need all the help in the world we can get to realize it.

When every CITY has it’s own ECONOMY, it’s a mini economic engine in itself and the word PAGES is UNIVERSAL which can be used for providing any information, local business directory and more, why not REGISTER the TOP 60 cities in India with a PAGES suffix and a .COM extension? Imagine the possibilities, they are endless sorry I can’t walk through them. I can say one thing, Monetizing these domains is easy and development is not that hard.

Well I just did that, around 60 of them starting with NEWDELHIPAGES.COM, to make this post not look like a MOCKERY, I am not pasting the domains in question here, you get the IDEA, it all starts with INDIAS CAPITAL!

I have taken around the TOP 60, but INDIA has hundreds of cities. Go do your research and help yourself. BTW 50 of these names are registered YESTERDAY!

So please WAKE UP. EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH WILL. I am one of you and if I can make it and be here like this in front of you today, YOU CAN TOO.

I’m not a MONEY MAN, Domaining / Development is an ART for me I mentioned this before. I do not sell REPRINTS of my ART, instead I have an ART GALLERY and my OWN MUSEUM and I’m proud of it. As the PAINTING progressed I took EVERY CARE that the PAINTING turned out WELL.

An Art Gallery is always open for VISITORS no matter whether a PAINTING gets SOLD or NOT. The PAINTINGS will be ADMIRED by MILLIONS of PEOPLE across the GLOBE pretty soon.
That said, I have PEOPLE I believe can SELL ROCKS AS CAKES. They will be working with me in development partnerships, They will also sell .COM’s to FUND other ventures & BHARAT INTERNET in realizing its goals. Like I said, “I am not into MONEY and just do my work†, now you know what it is. I am a UI, BUSINESS PROCESS & WORK FLOW guy, also self taught and only apply the skills gained for Bharat Internet’s benefit or my own benefit. I’m only the MOCKUP GUY, not at all into Design & Programing.

I just wish to become a MASTER OF MY DOMAIN, not a JACK OF ALL TRADES. I consult and hire people for EVERYTHING ELSE. I can be really damaging when it comes to domaining. Every domain I register is SOMEBODY’S loss, I am not a GREEDY MAN, but very humble and authoritative when it comes to my WORK, There is no tolerance(Remember I am a TOOLMAKER too, that is the real reason for this MADNESS, military grade TRAINING for 4 years in India and it is really tougher like IIT to get into though it’s really a DIPLOMA in tool and die making in the 80’s and 90’s, Institute in question is NTTF UNIVERSITY. In my time there were only around 150 seats per year in all of India, competition was tough back then, I think for 16 seats(The Campus I applied to only had 16 seats) 1000+ people wrote for entrance! do the MATH, it was a PIA. While I was at it I worked with close tolerances +/- 0.01mm those of you who are into ENGINEERING and MANUFACTURING know this stuff, others if you are curious please do some research and you will know what I MEAN) I don’t know what I will come up with next and I like it that WAY, SURPRISE!

The 50 names (or so) I registered yesterday are a FINE EXAMPLE. You just didn’t think about them because you are not EXPANDING YOUR HORIZONS and not thinking enough to SUCCEED in this TOUGH & COMPETITIVE WORLD, If you are not CUTTING EDGE and AHEAD OF THE GAME (try to) don’t play the GAME, if you PLAY it you should get MINIMUM SATISFACTION that can KEEP YOU HAPPY. Please don’t PURSUE something you are NOT GOOD AT and live an unhappy life or be sad most of the time, because you have set your GOALS high but unable to KEEP UP. Try to get better at it or KEEP TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS until you find one that is RIGHT FOR YOU, while you do what you are doing for a LIVING. (This is important unless you are a SINGLE and JUST EXPLORING). Please don’t jeopardize your life by continuing to do what you are not progressing at, PASSION and DEDICATION is understandable and we all should POSSESS these great QUALITIES, but whatever you do, your BASIC SURVIVAL NEEDS SHOULD BE MET AT ANY COST and YOU SHOULD NOT HESITATE AND DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE.

NEVER DESPAIR because nothing is over yet, you can STILL do WONDERS even in 2012 :)
Take me as an inspiration if you wish. Whatever I did is LIVE so there is nothing to back up.
Don’t worry too much about FUTURE, take it EASY and CHILL.

CHEER UP and go become a MASTER OF YOUR OWN DOMAIN (that makes sense and can bring in RUPEES or DOLLARS, SELF CHECK yourself again and again and make sure everything is alright and on track) and GO GET SOME GREAT NAMES.

Please don’t blindly follow ANYBODY, Know your STUFF. IF you continue to BUYSELL(.IN) for the prices around, you can NEVER MAKE IT! I am very SORRY to say that, but it’s TRUE :( Also HOLDING ON TO JUNK NAMES thinking to YOURSELF that they are GOLD and you can become a MILLIONAIRE, you are WRONG.

I know the quality of names that can be REGISTERED and HELD for development is not CERTAIN or ACCURATE. The price range varies from 5 to 500,000 (fictional to show the huge! difference). This is NOT RIGHT because the KIDS, TEENS and YOUNG ADULTS getting into domaining/development are facing PITFALLS all the time. Everything is SECRET and EVERYBODY is a MASTER and there is only CHAOS, CONFUSION, WRONG ASSUMPTIONS and ULTIMATELY FAILURE for MANY, again this is not RIGHT AT ALL.

Ideas Unlimited continued...

To address this issue I have come up with a system that takes all the publicly available REAL SALES DATA, analyzes it and when you input the domain name in the search box it will give you the range not a fixed price like other services do. It will tell you - OK, this is your domain right, it’s comparable to these 4 domains which have sold for such amount. It will also tell you the PROBABILITY of your NAME getting sold for X amount in the FUTURE There will be custom timeline options, etc to see the predictions for today a year from now or at any point in the future. It’s basically an INTELLIGENT TOOL and I have a MIND MAP for it that’s why I will give it to a skillful developer. If any of you are skillful in programing and want to give it a try, hit me up. I Will clean it up because this will be a useful tool if it’s done right and solves the MAIN PROBLEM domainers are having which is “NO DEFINITE or ANY DIRECTION” at all. Majority free valuations don’t have any connection to REAL WORLD SALES DATA! This tool will definitely bring down the CHAOS METER to a certain degree, I always THINK something is better than Nothing. This will be a FREE TOOL when realized and might work on ad or donation models.

It’s free because there’s an IMBALANCE in POWER, You can get 100 domains at $2 each, let us say, but can you afford to have 100 professional appraisals done for all 100 of them? so you don’t have any money and you think you have GOLD, instead you end up with BRONZE. That’s not cool or right. After all this, what GOOD are those APPRAISALS for? who is going to buy those names off of you? Then if this is the case, why pay a fortune for those APPRAISALS? I don’t know, but I think JUST to know what your names are WORTH you don’t have to spend a finely crafted FREE when a TOOL like mine WILL & CAN ADDRESS this problem.

I came up with this concept for an evaluation tool, if you had it in your brain for a long time, I’m sorry but you’re late. CORE OPERATION and PURPOSE. plus all my wishes above (Features) are technically possible, The developers SKILL is the only LIMIT, I have seen other prediction systems at work so...

Please feel free to ADAPT my idea and make a TOOL if you have the TALENT, As long as there is Credit where Credit is due.

I am also tired now, like I said before I RECREATED THE MAGIC AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and it’s no more FUN, but I did what I did for the last WEEK or so for you because I care and I always remember my ROOTS.

I also have my own WORLD and IT IS OF SOME CONSIDERABLE SIZE NOW GLOBALLY in FORM of DOMAIN NAMES not in numbers but in SUBSTANCE. For Bharat Internet domain acquisition is STAGE 1 which is DONE (yes I will slow down) but STAGE 2 which is Development will be a WORK IN PROGRESS until I retire.

Now there will not be anymore PUBLIC DISPLAY, this is a ONE TIME THING to me, I decided to SHARE all I have in one or the other form before I become really rich, relaxed and LAZY!

ONE OF MY PRINCIPLES IN LIFE ARE IF YOU’RE IN A POSITION TO SERVE, SERVE FIRST THEN REAP THE REWARDS.

I will not be making this kind of threads/posts anymore. I will hangout at INF, I will try. I had something to say and give, I’m done and I’m HAPPY, VERY HAPPY INDEED.

The last part and a request, If you have like or found even one thing useful. Please visit Bharat Internet’s facebook page and help me secure facebook.com/bharatinternet by liking, please do not bother to visit and like just because I asked for it.

We are Domainers, We are Web Developers we are BRAND AWARE, securing and procuring domain names is our BUSINESS, I don’t see securing a Facebook page name any different,
it’s business! So help me help you. This is just the beginning and let’s make some HISTORY!

I sincerely thank all of you for thanking me and replying to my posts. I did all I did here without going to other venues (like media, press releases etc) because I didn’t feel like it. My mission is to “BREAK THE MOLD” and “DISCARD ALL CONVENTIONAL METHODS THAT DON”T WORK ANYMORE” I also feel that if you have TALENT and SUBSTANCE whoever concerned will come to you (This is business, benefits are two ways, not like SHOWING ATTITUDE TO A BUDDY which costs nothing, in BUSINESS YOU WILL GO DOWN if you have an attitude) Have Confidence not over confidence, KEEP THIS IN MIND and GO EXCEL in your LIVES! GOOD LUCK.

If you’re STILL wondering why I purchased these like a MAD PERSON? FYI if you LOOK AT THE INDIA MAP ALL MAJOR INDIAN CITY * PAGES domains are now OWNED BY BHARAT INTERNET. NOW THAT’S BRANDING, REACH IS BRANDING, A REAL OPPORTUNITY, The .COM’s we PASSED ON are Made up by .IN’s. go figure! This was such a great opportunity for me, but I published NEWDELHIPAGES.COM almost 2 days before I registered the 50 today. I took a CHANCE and GAVE you an OPPORTUNITY and all of you MISSED IT . I can’t help but say “SORRY”. For a Domainer developer SIZE, SCOPE & REACH is always important if you THINK BIG.

AGRA, MY SALAM(.IN) TO YOU . I BOW TO WHOEVER THAT OWNS AGRAPAGES.IN, I registered AGRAPAGES.CO.IN (I will give it away for free to the current registrant of AGRAPAGES.IN) but YOU KNOW WHAT, We at BHARAT INTERNET will never TOUCH YOUR CITY as LONG as YOU RETAIN THE OWNERSHIP. AGRA IS YOURS AND YOU DESERVE IT. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT GREAT PEOPLE LIVED THERE.

Hello Agra Pages .in registrant, I FORESEE(.US) and YOU FORESEE TOO, I respect that.

IT’S NOT ALL OVER, again I created this CONTRAPTION YESTERDAY and I just TOUCHED ONE WORD “PAGES” and APPLIED IT TO MY ADVANTAGE, There are many other words that MAKES COMMERCIAL SENSE and can be APPLIED FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT. I was HAPPY with all the MAJOR METRO PAGES in INDIA that we SHOWCASED on Bharat Internet’s Dev Partnership listing page. Before I posted NEWDELHIPAGES.COM I didn’t understood why I left the other names ALONE, I rewired myself, it all made SENSE, plus I wanted to go ahead and BUY THE BEST OF THE BREED, PAGES style, but then I thought WAIT let me see if the WORLD SPEEDS UP TO ME! IT NEVER DID and I AM VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.

EVERYBODY SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY COME ACROSS ANYTHING OR ANY ONE'S IDEAS , THEN DECIDE TO DISCARD OR USE IT. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THIS WHATEVER ANY OF YOUR REASONS MAY BE, THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS DIDN’T PICKED UP THE EASTER EGG. THIS IS NOT RIGHT SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE HAD IT. WE CAN DO WAY BETTER. IT’S like ALL THE EGGS ARE GONE, THE KIDS WHO TRIED TO FIND THE REAL EGG WENT HOME WITH NONE & THE INVISIBLE MAN TOOK THE REAL THING! NOT FAIR :)

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT TAKING AWAY ANYBODIES OPPORTUNITIES HERE WE ARE JUST MAKING USE OF AVAILABLE ONES HERE AND THIS IS THE WAY, THE ONLY WAY WHETHER IT’S DOMAINING OR ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.

Also the FUTURE IS LOCAL AND WHAT’S AROUND YOU FIRST, THEN THE REST applies to Internet Businesses and we all SEE IT. Think about it, try to REMEMBER THE MANY START UPS that HAVE LOCALLY MADE IT BIG in the last FEW YEARS. What they’re trying to do is left up to them and their IMAGINATION. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN TEACH YOU OR TELL YOU WHAT TO IMAGINE, IT’S UP TO YOU!

THIS IS CALLED WALK THE WALK and I TALKED THE TALK and PROVED TO YOU THAT I’M SOMEONE NOT TO BE RECKONED WITH. Many of your LIVES might have changed if you guys were KEEN and LOOKED INTO DETAILS BETTER.

OPPORTUNITIES DON’T PRESENT THEMSELVES OFTEN, YOU HAVE TO GRAB THEM WHEN THEY DO..

ALL THE DOMAINERS & DEVELOPERS in the WORLD..

Do you see what’s going on here, come partner with Bharat Internet we can create WONDERS TOGETHER, We can make it all WORK, Let’s TAKE OUR SWEET TIME, especially my PUBLIC REQUEST to all Freelancers, Developers who are very talented and can create magical WEB/MOBILE apps we need YOU. FYI: I am already in touch with some of the BEST TALENT INDIA and THE WORLD HAS, WE ARE INTERNET BUDDIES and WE DO TRASH TALKING, WE DON’T DO BUSINESS, INSTEAD AFTER WE ARE DONE TALKING OR CHATTING WE GET BACK TO WHATEVER BUSINESSES WE ARE DOING.

ALL OF THEM ARE DOING WELL, now that I have completed STAGE 1 phase of BHARAT INTERNET, We started TALKING BUSINESS and WHAT WE CAN DO WITH Bharat Internet.
Point is if YOU AIM HIGH, GIVE IT A RIGHT START(Even if you are halfway now and nothing is working, GET RID of it all, REBOOT YOURSELF, RESTART and CONQUER YOUR DAEMONS). FOUNDATION SHOULD BE LAID FOR THE BUILDING TO BE BUILT, IF IT’S NOT DONE RIGHT IT WILL COLLAPSE. YOU are not GOING TO GET FRIENDS WHEN YOU REALLY DO MAKE IT, BUT PROSPECTORS THAT MIGHT BECOME FRIENDS. SO NO MATTER WHAT, TO SUCCEED YOU HAVE TO HAVE GREAT FRIENDS THAT DO AND LIKE WHAT YOU DO, PULLING IT ALONE IS IMPOSSIBLE, That said I always go and tell my FRIENDS what DOMAINS I’ve, It’s never the other WAY. BE INDEPENDENT WHILE YOU THINK, BUT HAVE FRIENDS AFTER ALL WE ARE SOCIAL BEINGS.

NOW I AM TELLING TO THE WORLD “USE ME!” YOU WILL PROSPER.

GIVING IDEAS IS ONE THING, I WALKED YOU THROUGH LIVE. I PLAYED WITH MY LIFE FOR YOU. I PLANNED ALL THIS BEFORE I PUBLISHED, NEWDELHIPAGES.COM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, JUST BECAUSE I WILL NEVER PUT MY REPUTATION ON EDGE, ONLY AHEAD AND ON CUTTING EDGE WHEN IT’S BUSINESS, NO BS & NO FUN JUST WORK WHILE YOU WORK. F’AROUND IN LEISURE, NO PROBLEMS THERE.

THANK YOU GOD AND ALL THE PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING! & THIS IS HOW DOMAINING SHOULD BE DONE! ALSO THIS IS ETHICAL HACKING FOR THE STARTERS :D

MILLIONAIRES CAN BE MADE IN A FEW SECONDS TIME IN THE AGE WE’RE LIVING IN. THANKS TO THE TECHNOLOGY AT OUR FINGERTIPS I HAVE JUST BECOME ONE: LIVE IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES, PLEASE TRY TO REWIRE YOUR BRAINS & SUCCEED.

Ideas Unlimited the CLOSING

I ALSO THOUGHT OF ONE MORE THING,

I ALWAYS WANTED TO BECOME ONE OF THE TOP DOMAINERS IN THE WORLD PURELY BY TALENT AND HARD WORK. I LIVE BY EXAMPLE and try to SET THE STANDARDS, NOT JUST ROLL. ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I WROTE SOMETHING ON TWITTER THAT SAYS,

#Set a #standard don't #just #roll! try to be #unique and #useful.

THIS WAS ON JAN 12 AND AT THE TIME I DIDN’T HAVE MANY OF MY TREASURED NAMES YET, BUT I SAW SOMETHING BIG COMING MY WAY AND I COULD FEEL IT, I’M SAYING IT AGAIN “I CAN FORESEE(.US) “ I AM NOT A PSYCHIC, BUT I CREATE SENSIBLE, WORKABLE AND USEFUL SOLUTIONS, THAT’S ALL -- I’M AN ALCHEMIST :)

NOW THE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH ME CAN BOAST ALL THEY WANT IN ORDER TO SELL OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY I CREATED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND MAKE EVERYONE SUCCESSFUL THAT WORKS WITH BHARAT INTERNET OR USES ITS SERVICES/PRODUCTS.

ALL THIS WHILE TRYING TO BE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE. ALL THE POSTS I MADE FOR THE LAST WEEK OR SO, IS MY RESUME, BHARAT INTERNET’S BROCHURE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

GREETINGS, BEST WISHES & A THANK YOU LETTER.

IF I AM PUT TO GOOD USE I CAN GUARANTEE THE WORLD WILL DEFINITELY BE A BETTER PLACE, PLEASE LET ME SERVE YOU BY GIVING MORE OPPORTUNITIES OR BY WORKING WITH ME, TOGETHER WE CAN BE AN INTELLIGENTENGINE(.COM), OUR WORLD NEEDS MORE LIKE US.

DO GOOD AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN, GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Thank you and Regards,
Nanda Ravi.

Everybody knows Everything, but there is nothing like some blocks of useful text on the Internet, you might have several things in MIND, but they are all disconnected and often not USABLE, if SOMEONE puts everything together you will read it and think to YOURSELF “WTF this is nothing new†Enough said. One last ditch effort to wake you all up how about INDIAINPICTURES(.COM)

This is really the Last ONE, I just invested in my FIRST TWO .CO names, how sweet ONE CHARACTER LESS. INDIAPAGES.CO & BHARATPAGES.CO

I see domain names everywhere.
its good to also see that OzDomainer also enjoys cleaning out niches

I approach things a little different.
80% of my domains have a practical everyday use that is aimed at the average guy.....not chasing big dollars

i even go into areas that people are afraid to go (with great success)
i actually made a heap of really quick cash by getting a heap of escort related domains (hookers)

the cheapest sold for $4500aud (approx $4800usd) after 2 emails i had the sale
i have an absolute gem with an offer of 10k....its worth 20k+ on a bad day

NEVER be afraid to venture into 'gray industries' as they have a lot of money and they DO have buying power

**** OzDomainer has the perfect opportunity to get capital and turn this into a very profitable business.
please never look at domains just for resale, you can build a great business if you own the niche.

Look at domains as a future, if you have a dream? buy the domains and chase that dream with all your heart

my dream was to be in the 'fine watch' business after i finish programming........now its coming true after I cleaned out the niche in australia.
it cost me $200 to fulfill my dream

This is nice post to get idea about some good domain name and there are many website available on internet that provide this idea and service nice work keep it up.

Amazing information, i agree with you ozDomainer

I often get asked where I get my ideas for registering domain names and the truth is from everywhere.

If you pay close attention to whats going on around you sooner or later you will have domain name ideas flying at you faster than you can register them.

Now lets be very clear here, I am not talking about making up any old name like homulono.in or jubagawa.in or other nonsensical rubbish that I see people registering all the time or worse paying hundreds for from drop lists!! Hello!!.

I am talking about names that relate to a product or service that someone at this very moment somewhere in the world (or preferably India) is spending money on.

Any time I go shopping or standing looking at magazines in book store or watching TV I find domain name ideas come at me like lightning bolts. ( I always make a note to myself on my mobile phone so I don't forget when I am out so I can check the domain when I get home) they just don't stop. Its infectious!!

Magazines are a perfect example. If a magazine exists for a certain subject such as Digital SLR Cameras then it makes perfect sense that there is money to be made especially when you consider what companies / businesses are spending on advertising in those magazines. ( By the way I own digitalslrcamera.in & digitalslrcameras.in so don't waste your time checking that one ) :)

Another obvious one is your local Yellow Pages!! What a great place for domain names.
Just look at what these businesses are spending on advertising, its tens of thousands a year for many and some advertise in different ones across the country. I know of many companies I consult to for my Internet Marketing business that are spending AU$100,000 annually on the Yellow Pages. Wow.

These are your potential end user domain buyers that if dealt with correctly may one day soon want to buy one of your domains but not if its crap.

Here are just some of the domains that I registered in the past few days from following what I have just talked about above.

halitosis.in

badbreath.in

rfidtag.in

rfidtags.in

rfidreader.in

rfidreaders.in

rfidprinter.in

rfidprinters.in

rfidtracking.in

rfidsystem.in

barcodescanner.in

barcodereaders.co.in

electricshavers.in

Money is being spent on these items every day from people with Bad Breath (or Halitosis as its medical term) looking for a cure to a man that needs a new Electric Shaver or a company that ships them and needs RFID Tags and Tracking in place to manage the products in transit. (If you are not sure what RFID is check this out Radio-frequency identification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

It is just common sense that does not seem that common at all from some of the domains I see listed here for sale. My advice is don't waste your time or money as you can hand register better names with a bit of effort and research. I would not even pay reg fee for most of them.

Yes I can hear the cries from the upset domainers trying to flog their crap onto unsuspecting new domainers in this forum as I type this post, but I don't give a dam as it needs to be pointed out.

DON'T BUY OTHER PEOPLES CRAP DOMAINS!!!

Look at what is being sold and ask yourself this question! Is this domain of value to an end user or not??? The extension of the domain is important but not critical as you can get a .biz to do well in the search engines just as much as a .co.in or .in but if your market is India then focus on the .co.in or .in as it will stand a better chance of getting type in traffic and is better suited to a local market.

So to end my rant I say don't look for short cuts, do your homework and research the opportunities are EVERYWHERE you just have to open your eyes and ears and look at domains through the eyes of a end user.

It has worked for me over the years and it can for you as well.

Have a great day.

Regards

Ed Keay-Smith
Domains, Domain Name News and Domain Names Information.

Thanks for sharing that! That's actually some great information because I know that I have a hard time coming up with a domain name when I have to.

That is very interesting! I sometimes have a hard time coming up with a name, but this was super helpful for that!

Great posts, thank you for sharing. I often get discouraged if the easy, straight, to-the-point domain names I wanted to get are no longer available. Sometimes we do need to be creative and find synonyms or similar keywords which are unique but easy to remember. They come rarely indeed.

Interesting topic. Of special note I think the region specific spelling, like British English for example, needs to be taken into account as well.

There are tricks to every trade.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom