Where are you all from?

IT.com
Ohio USA. Can't say I'm proud of the US right now but I'm living here. Born and raised. Good to meet you all.

I hadn't seen this thread before. Good thread. I'll make it a sticky.

I'm born and raised and still live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

WELCOME SteeL
Whats your opinion about .in and the future of the cctld?

INforum shld not just stick to DOMAINS topics..
they should make sections & articles on SEO & web designing & webmasters stuph. :D e.g. > DigitalPoint Forums. aka DP

OK Roll Call here guys...

I'm from Vancouver, Canada...

I got into .in domains because I like the web 2.0 use of "in" and co.in

2get.in is one of mine as well as a dozen or so more

what's your excuse?

I am from Nepal. We use .np domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Harke!

I'm curious to learn a bit about .np - have their ever been any significant sales? Is there any aftermarket? Can anyone own a .np domain?

Hi, I am from ghaziabad(india). Which is famous for malls and industries.
Here in india the values of land is increased so much and india is in top ranking of expensive land.

manjeet
iwaayconsultant.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi every one, I am from Chandigarh, India, the best place in the world.It is least polluted city, well planned, ultra modern but yet we enjoy laid back life over here.

Hi everyone,

I am originally from London, England, and yes I love tea. :)

I now live in Canada and am lucky enough to work from home on the internet.

I have a son who is extremely interested in the Solar System, hence the inspiration for my screen name Ceres (which is a dwarf planet).

PS: I also happen to be Jeff's wife, but hey please don't hold that against me :) (Just kidding Jeff)

Born, raised, and live in the 6th largest economy in the world, above China, Canada, Italy,and Spain. Know where? Beautiful California! I live in Fresno, halfways between Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Calirfornia has everything just about everything: Ocean, mountains (incudling Yosemite, about 1 hour away), desert, valleys, and lakes.
I even own a a small 1/4 acre (like a private camping site) at an elevation of 8,400 ft. elevation.
Ok, I'll quit now! ;D

Frank
Hey! I live in Fresno too! Pretty sucky, huh? Yes, California has everything, but Fresno just has bad air and too many gangs.

Greetings from Russia!

I was born and lived in Krasnoyarsk. Krasnoyarsk - one of the centers of metallurgical and mining industries Russia, its geographical center and just beautiful Siberian city. The population of about 1 million people. Welcome to Siberia!

Greetings from Russia!

I was born and lived in Krasnoyarsk. Krasnoyarsk - one of the centers of metallurgical and mining industries Russia, its geographical center and just beautiful Siberian city. The population of about 1 million people. Welcome to Siberia!

Nice to meet you Kramer.

I?m sure you've heard this a million times?but when I think of Siberia I think of extremely cold winters! Hmmh, I should probably stop complaining about the cold winters here in Canada? Do you still live in Siberia?

Really cold winter period lasts not so long ... The last few years have been warmer winters and this is not very good. Changes in climate adversely affect the health and agriculture. Life in Siberia complicated by the lack of good infrastructure - roads, communications, etc. I hope this is temporary ... The rest is quite comfortable.

This summer, I rest on the Baikal - the Holy Sea

IMG_4241.jpg

Welcome...

Attachments

• IMG_4241.jpg
    IMG_4241.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone,

Another Russian here :) but from European part of Russia: City of Ivanovo, close to Moscow.

Welcome Kris05,

It's great to meet people from all over the world. Have you always lived in Russia?

Years ago, I had a Russian roommate and she taught me a few words in Russian, while I taught her a few words in English. Unfortunately, my memory has faded and I don't remember much except perhaps "yes" and "no" in Russian!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom