When will the domain release?

IT.com

guessity

The domain I am watching is with the status - PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE

The last updated time is Last Updated On:18-Jul-2009 14:45:27 UTC

Any idea by when will the domain release for public registration?

I cant seem to figure out from the Inregistry site. It says the 5th day so when do you think it will expire? I am a newbie in this are and need help me regain the domain I lost.

Also what will be the GMT time it will release?

Thanks. Did you notice the domain got updated way back in july but the registry site says the pending delete status lasts only for 5 days but why is it taking so long? The domain is supposed to expire however in january 2010 but the status is delete ready for release. I am all confused.

kussy, do all expiring domains get released at 8:00 pm UTC? I ask because this post says:

Thanks in advance.

Yes, .in drops occur at 8pm UTC.

I do *not* think GMT timezone is equal to UTC, because of daylight savings. To be 100% sure use UTC.

--Ace

Just look at the last updated date and calculate 35 days from there. It does not depend on the expiry date.

Wow you ask many questions! :) Yes they release EXACTLY on the 35th day at exactly 8 pm UTC ( 36th day 1:30 AM IST).

Oh great. Sorry Kussy. I am trying to get my company domain which was registered in Feb 2005 and want to be precise so that I dont lose it.

I am very sure this info will help quite a few people and Kussy you rock!

Oh great. Sorry Kussy. I am trying to get my company domain which was registered in Feb 2005 and want to be precise so that I dont lose it.

I am very sure this info will help quite a few people and Kussy you rock!

Good luck for the drop.

he want that domain name and he listed the current domainer name too
so it increases the rate of his needs ;)

Alright i understand that maybe the new owner 'may' know that someone is interested in his domain name. But how does it increase the 'rate' of Guessity' needs?

Alright i understand that maybe the new owner 'may' know that someone is interested in his domain name. But how does it increase the 'rate' of Guessity' needs?

I believe "Guessity" mentioned that it is the company name.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom