When to advertise

IT.com

walter

Is there a right time to advertise? Most people prefer to do this year-round, spreading out the budget equally month-to-month. Nonetheless, it isn't easy to sustain a marketing initiative throughout the year. What other options are there?

I think that you should advertise year round. However, if you sell something that is more of a seasonal thing, then of course it's better to advertise that when the season comes around.

I would say that when to advertise is something that varies from one business or company to the other. I believe that advertising is a continuous process so it is better to assign a monthly budget.

I think that you should advertise year round. However, if you sell something that is more of a seasonal thing, then of course it's better to advertise that when the season comes around.
It makes sense especially for the seasonal items because you do not allocate money when the particular items are not available for sale. Advertising can be costly if not managed well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom