When did you get on the net?

NVnone

I believe the first time I got on the internet was about 12 years ago. It was my Uncle's computer with AOL. When did you first log on the internet?

Postman

The first time I got into the Net is was when I was in college. During those days, I?m just chatting and it is not aware that I could make money online.

On October 27, I decided to take the action and thus search for ways to make money online. Now, I?m pulling in $200 a month.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I was goofing around on the internet in the late 90s, but only started using it for business in 2001.

On October 27, I decided to take the action and thus search for ways to make money online. Now, I?m pulling in $200 a month.

Congrats - that's fabulous!

I set up my first dial-up connection at university in 1993/94 - took me 9 hours to get online!

Much easier not esp with Apple.

I just checked my Hotmail account - Dec 1997.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I set up my first dial-up connection at university in 1993/94 - took me 9 hours to get online!

Much easier not esp with Apple.

I just checked my Hotmail account - Dec 1997.

WOW! I wish I had been so forward looking...

NVnone

The first time I got into the Net is was when I was in college. During those days, I?m just chatting and it is not aware that I could make money online.

Congratulations on your success Postman. I started the same way when I got on the net. I mostly spent my time surfing and chatting. Now I've decided to see if I can put some money in my pocket using it.

baskin

I started using the net in 2001 to chat with my brother who is in Germany. I was proud to own an e-mail ID as not many of my friends had it then. In 2005, i thought of using the net for some pocket money and now am earning a decent income.

vlada

I started using the net in 2001 to chat with my brother who is in Germany. I was proud to own an e-mail ID as not many of my friends had it then. In 2005, i thought of using the net for some pocket money and now am earning a decent income.
I want to say that I began to use Internet in 1998. I was not so interested with it in the beginning. But my father is very fond of the Internet and he made me love the Internet.

Mei

i used the internet last 2002. but then we just had our internet at home one year ago. i was not really fond of internet before but when i started doing some jobs online, i always use the internet.;)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan 3196.com can fetch double the amount 3709.com did. Let's see the reason. Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Why did a four character domain sell for $16,500? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan How did HVW.com sell for $12,000? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Deadline for implementing Whois-killer RDAP protocol passed yesterday.Did any registrar miss it? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Epik.com CEO Rob Monster did a big mistake Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan SelfieSticks.com : A domain that sold for 71% less than it did in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment: How long did it take to make your first sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ Is it just me or did Handle.com sell for less than what it’s worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Did Amazon acquire Prime.com? Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Another 6-Figure 3-Letter .Com Set the Pace on This Week's Sales Chart But All Groups Did Well The Lounge 1
domainking131 Did you make money in bitcoin surge? Cryptocurrencies 0
tulip Where did you learn this from? Marketing Your Website 9
tulip How did you make your first coin The Lounge 5
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
domainking131 55588.com back on auction, $91,060 sale did not go through Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Why Did Michael Berkens Keep Adult Domains & New gTLDs? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 After 24 Hours of GA .Online did 37,544 Regs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Did Wikipedia Take An Organic Hit In Google Search? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Go Daddy Names that did not meet reserve like 2-2.com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 When and how did you make your first sale!! The Lounge 0
domainking131 What did you just buy?? The Lounge 1
domainking131 What did you just buy?? The Lounge 0
kriss05 What did I miss here? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R How long did the last lll.in buyout last ? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 6
D When did you register your first domain? And which one? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 18
P Registering with SEDO, did you have to send the form? Non-Indian Domains 4
Ceres Domaining in 2009: What Did You Learn? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
G Did NRC.in just ended at $75 ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
ebiz4india He DID IT AGAIN - He Sold ChinaTours.com for $200k Non-Indian Domains 0
F Did any one know how this shopping cart works ? Webmaster Forum 3
P Did you post comment about ICANN's URS? Legal Issues and Dispute 8
Ceres Did Microsoft Recently Buy Bing.in? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Ceres India Facts: Did you know...? The Lounge 9
K how did you guys find this site? The Lounge 9
ekal Today's Drops - What did you catch? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Prashant Sharan Verisign reports 10.9 million new .com/.net registrations Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan 26th September Market Update: $213k in Sales - Gutenberg.net sold for $32,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan ExpiredDomains.net now has Sedo’s full inventory Registrars 1
Prashant Sharan OpalShop.com lands in the RDNH net Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan “legacy” .net domain name sell for five figure prices Non-Indian Domains 0
DaaZ.com Liquid Domain Name Auctions @DaaZ.com - .IN, .COM, .NET,.ORG, .UK, .CO, .AI and .IO extensions External Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan DomainSherpa reviews JE.net, MoodRing.com, Transcribe.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan 2nd July Market Update: $310k in Sales - 5555.net sold for $38,286 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on whether startups opt for .net if a .Com isn't available. Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton reviews RemoteJobs.net's $4K sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Kassey Lee's take on ExpiredDomains.net Resources 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione : .Net Domain sales have been decent this year Non-Indian Domains 0
C DesiChat.com (Traffic Name,High Estibot), Lassi.net , HindiCinema.com ,Munbai.com, Himalayas.net Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan 31st January Market Update: $235k in Sales - TelecomAsia.net sold for $28,500 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan PayStubs.net buys matching .com and other domains at Uniregistry Non-Indian Domains 0