what's your sport?

IT.com

sam_123

I'm generally a computer geek but I also like mountain climbing. If I get enough cash in the future, I'd climb the Everest. :cool:

ahoy there! i like to pretend im a sailor riding the waves of a tempest in the caribbean while enjoying the view from my office in manhattan. lol.

seriously, i heard climbing everest requires a lot of cash. something like $65K.

Good luck with your quest to one day climb Mount Everest.

I'm a bit on the lazy side when it comes to sports, oops I mean I'm not much of a sporty person :p However, I like to walk a lot as I find it calming.

ahoy there! i like to pretend im a sailor riding the waves of a tempest in the caribbean while enjoying the view from my office in manhattan. lol.

seriously, i heard climbing everest requires a lot of cash. something like $65K.

Wow, that's a lot of cash! :eek: I sure need to work my *ss off to save that much.

Good luck with your quest to one day climb Mount Everest.

I'm a bit on the lazy side when it comes to sports, oops I mean I'm not much of a sporty person :p However, I like to walk a lot as I find it calming.

Walking, they say, has so much more health benefits than jogging.

If I'm not playing football or basketball, I am on the computer trying to make money. I must say though, my favorite sport is probably football.

Code:
 If I'm not playing football or basketball, I am on the computer trying to make money. I must say though, my favorite sport is probably football.

Dude, I'm same with you. Computer is my money making machine. But for sport, I prefer wrestling because it's cool BUT !! I never wrestle myself before. Haha

Very funny, themalaysian. :D I haven't tried wrestling with myself too!

I guess everyone in this forum is a computer geek because only the like of us get to discover and talk in forums.

I am in awe of tennis. A game of tennis after a hectic day releases all my stress. I also play basket ball with my buddies during weekends.

I love swimming. It calms me down and helps clear my mind. I also love to play pool and billiards. It spells fun times for me. It is the best friends' hang out sport.

I like tennis and I am positive that it is for everybody. I like to see the games on the TV. I brought all my best friends to the tennis courts. Usually I play 3 times per week. But I think that I can play much more.

I played tennis at one point. It was lots of fun, regardless of the fact that I could hardly hit the ball. :)

Take your time! You must study the technique of the tennis blows. You will get much more fun when you become an experienced player.

Hi!, My favorite sport is basketball, tennis, badminton and table tennis. I usually play basketball at weekends with my friends. Having this sports makes me feel good and makes me healthier.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom