What's wrong with NNN.in & LLL.in lately ?

IT.com
Since I haven't hear any cool thing about the sales of NNN.in and LLL.in lately .. any idea ?

I have sold about 20 All Premium Letter LLL.IN the last few months for prices
between $150 to $800 each. + i sold a package with 10 LLL.IN for $500 to a person for few days ago.

Today i bought 5 LLL.IN for $50 each and 4 NNN.IN

I'm also reging several .in and .co.in domains every week.

I concur with johnny - there are many 'unreported' sales of NNN.IN and LLL.IN.

Several other points:
* Traffic / Revenue is continuing to increase on parked NNN-LLL .IN
* Unsolicited interest reaches my inbox every few days for both NNN and LLL
* Like Johnny I have sold several LLL to endusers for a huge multiple of renewal cost (think XXXX).

I believe this is just the beginning of one of the strongest cctlds in the world and one should be accumulating (Buy and Hold) as many as financially possible.
Good Luck.

I'd agree with johnny and DomainLobe here

There was a lot of fuss over at NamePros about LLL.in selling out. I think thats unlikely in the short future simply because very few ccTLD have sold out in LLL. 17576 is a lot of domains.

However, its easy to offload good LLL.in and NNN.in for $50-$100. Holding them is even better business. Names such as XQZ.in may have to wait a bit longer.

Hey FishSEO - welcome back and congrats :)

I feel the same way! I took a break from turning over my portfolio after that big rush of drops in March / April. Sat back and developed a large number of those names, but I'm keen to start buying and selling again. Just getting a list ready for the Associated Cities auction:

Associated Cities

Upcoming geo-domains auction.

I thought I'd enter a few Indian city names to test the water.

Thanks Steve for the Geo link.
I think I will take the time to submit a handful of my best.
I wonder if LLL.IN could be considered geo like FRA.IN (france ISO code), EGY.IN (Egypt) - probably not!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom