What's the most expensive?

IT.com

Zordani

What was the most expensive .in domain ever sold in India? I'm trying to get a feel of the market, to see what to do next. Also, what's the usual rate for a .in domain?

Well, i have no idea about the most expensive domain name but as far as i know, you can get a .in domain at the rate of $20 for one year and $ 38 for two years.

whiz.in sells them for about 14 USD a year, and Namecheap for 21 USD. .co.ins are a lot cheaper and at whiz its at around 7 USD. I don't think there is a statistically maintained database of most expensive .in as of yet, as they aren't as popular as .coms.

If you look at the sales of india names it has a complete list, up to date poker.in sold for 60k, that i think is the highest reported sale, there could be higher but some people would prefer to not disclose the amount paid for a name.

You should try looking at sedo auctions it would give you a general impression of what domain names in .in are going for and what people are willing to pay. Another good source is namepros, you might want to search and see for what price .in is selling for.

60k is a lot of money to spend just for one domain name. I can't imagine ever paying that much. I'm going to get into domaining soon, so hopefully I can land a few good sales.

Actually the market is already up with so many players playing in the domain market that you really need to work hard to get your feet in the market. At this moment , most of the coveted names are used up and so you have to make a domain coveted, to rise its price.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom