What will come after content marketing?

IT.com

Rob101

With content marketing becoming the norm now, what do you guys think will become the next big strategy for internet marketing?

Content will always be king as far as internet marketing is concerned. The main reason why people go online is to look for answers to questions that they have. I think between educating and entertaining people, you can't get away from the fact that content is always going to be a must for websites.

Video E-Mails. E-mail marketing has been around a long time, but a new way of doing that is embedding a video within the e-mail. If enough people do that and make it work for them, it will catch on and might be the next big thing. But it will never be so big as to knock content off the top of the mountain.

I agree with you, Connected. People will pay more attention to content that they searched for themselves as opposed to stuff that is forced down their mailboxes. I usually don't even give most emails a look and delete them without opening them if I think they are advertising something.

The people who produce content will probably find a method of inserting video's in with the body of the text to help accentuate their point.

I just read an article about how content will always win over showmanship. That made me think. Although SEO is such a slow process, maybe it's worth devoting more time to it in the long run rather than focusing on paid advertising. What do you guys think?

Content about how content is king. How convenient.

Paid advertising is for those who don't have a long-term game plan, in my opinion. SEO is for those who do.

The people who produce content will probably find a method of inserting video's in with the body of the text to help accentuate their point.
Videos are still content though, so they can sometimes be just another form of content marketing rather than a 'next stage'. With Google now linking metadata to videos and images as part of its search, they are also becoming part of SEO.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom