What was your .reg of the day?

IT.com
I picked CircleKart.com for developing a group buying(name your price) and/or social shopping site concept.

Also CityTalk.in which I previously owned for several years was recovered from a start-up which drop caught it when I forgot to renew and had developed an interesting app. I am planning a hyperlocal print newspaper in that name ..

Picked up ViralZIP.COM (Viral is mean to be fast and ZIP represents "movement at high speed" ) so considering it as an alternate future brand or sister site for ViralKart.COM and regrabbed BrandRaja.COM after a year to continue with my "Raja" series...LOL.. Both 10+ year old brandable, high quality names.

Picked up BitBuy.in also QuickWeb.in to go with a series of my Quick+keyword dot IN names...QuickPay.in QuickBox.in QuickShop.in etc. :cool:

Last edited:
Party is on....Registered BidBuy.in to cover any typos and launched the site with LIVE cryptocurrency prices for over 700 coins with Currency Exchange look ups for local prices!

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom